|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lupe first sees Juan, what is it about him that disgusts her?
(a) His horrible attitude.
(b) How dirty he is.
(c) Seeing that he has a pistol.
(d) The large wound on his face.
2. What is in the pack that Don Victor brings on his back upon his return to his family?
(a) Gold and money has has earned.
(b) A large dead deer.
(c) Ribbons, dried meat, and other gifts.
(d) A huge bundle of firewood.
3. Why are Juan and Epitacio thrown into jail?
(a) Because they stole food for their families.
(b) For stealing and selling copper ore.
(c) For underage gambling.
(d) Because they did not show up to work.
4. Many years after the new community is settled, how does the revolution affect this small community?
(a) The community becomes rich because of the revolution.
(b) Their community is raided and their livestock stolen.
(c) Their community becomes a base camp for the Federales.
(d) The revolution does not really affect their community.
5. At the funeral celebration for Don Benito, who announces that they are getting married?
(a) Domingo and Luisa.
(b) Scott and Carmen.
(c) Marco and Sophia.
(d) Lydia and Victoriano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Victor tell Lupe that makes her resent him?
2. When the Gomez family arrives in California, what do they learn about their daughter Sophia?
3. When Juan escapes from prison, which state does he eventually end up in?
4. What does Dona Guadalupe offer to make for Don Benito?
5. Who is Don Juan?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)