|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Hand of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many years after the new community is settled, how does the revolution affect this small community?
(a) The revolution does not really affect their community.
(b) The community becomes rich because of the revolution.
(c) Their community is raided and their livestock stolen.
(d) Their community becomes a base camp for the Federales.
2. Where does Don Victor go in search of work?
(a) Baja California.
(b) El Paso.
(c) The seashore.
(d) The lowlands.
3. Who is congratulated by the midwife for her assistance during Socorro's delivery?
(c) Dona Guadalupe.
4. Who is the mayor's eldest daughter?
5. What does Lupe find near the altar that she has made for Colonel Maytorena?
(a) A letter from the Colonel.
(b) A small clump of gold ore.
(c) A small fawn.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Don Castro to start a new community?
2. What do the villagers do as a result of the revolution on their small community?
3. What special gift does Don Tiburcio bring to Dona Guadalupe for her family to share?
4. Where do Dona Guadalupe and her children hide when the army horsemen come through their canyon?
5. Who is having trouble keeping the secret that they have discovered gold?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)