|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Hand of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Dona Guadalupe's daughters does Don Tiburcio seek to marry?
2. How do Dona Guadalupe and her children make money?
(a) By selling fruit in town.
(b) By housing the miners.
(c) By feeding the miners.
(d) By selling their portion of the mine.
3. How many men start the new community with Don Castro?
(a) 52 men.
(b) 45 men.
(c) 50 men.
(d) 48 men.
4. What do the villagers do as a result of the revolution on their small community?
(a) They fight back and reclaim their town.
(b) They start heading for the U.S.
(c) They do nothing.
(d) They scatter to start another community elsewhere.
5. Who is congratulated by the midwife for her assistance during Socorro's delivery?
(c) Dona Guadalupe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the mine been named?
2. What does Dona Guadalupe offer to make for Don Benito?
3. Where do Dona Guadalupe and her children hide when the army horsemen come through their canyon?
4. What type of land are Don Castro and his companions looking for to start their new community?
5. Where does Don Victor go in search of work?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)