|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Hand of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of land are Don Castro and his companions looking for to start their new community?
(b) Land with gold to be mined.
(c) Coastal land.
(d) Fertile land.
2. What has the mine been named?
(a) El Rio Urique.
(b) Plata del Mundo.
(c) El Camino Real.
(d) La Lluvia de Oro.
3. Where do Dona Guadalupe and her children hide when the army horsemen come through their canyon?
(a) In the mine.
(b) A secret basement in their small house.
(c) A cave under the large boulder.
(d) On a high cliff in the canyon.
4. Who is the mayor's eldest daughter?
5. What favor does Senora Munoz ask of Lupe at school one day?
(a) To hide a small box at her house.
(b) To bring her a little cheese each day.
(c) To not tell anyone she is leaving soon.
(d) To take a letter to Victoriano for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lupe find near the altar that she has made for Colonel Maytorena?
2. How many babies does Socorro give birth to?
3. Many years after the new community is settled, how does the revolution affect this small community?
4. How is the time of day described when Socorro is giving birth?
5. Which of Dona Guadalupe's daughters does Don Tiburcio seek to marry?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)