|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Hand of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Benito feel that he needs to impress in Chapter 3?
(a) Dona Guadalupe.
(b) Don Manuel.
(d) Colonel Maytorena.
2. How many babies does Socorro give birth to?
3. What special gift does Don Tiburcio bring to Dona Guadalupe for her family to share?
(a) A big bottle of wine.
(b) A large box of chocolates.
(c) A small pack of colorful papers.
(d) A honeyed ham.
4. What one item of Colonel Maytorena's clothing does Lupe rescue from being discarded?
(a) His white shirt.
(b) His gray coat.
(c) His blue hat.
(d) His black gloves.
5. What do the villagers do as a result of the revolution on their small community?
(a) They scatter to start another community elsewhere.
(b) They start heading for the U.S.
(c) They do nothing.
(d) They fight back and reclaim their town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the mine been named?
2. Who is having trouble keeping the secret that they have discovered gold?
3. What warning does Dona Guadalupe give to her youngest daughter Lupe early in the story?
4. How many men start the new community with Don Castro?
5. What does Dona Guadalupe offer to make for Don Benito?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)