Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lupe tell her mother about her feelings toward Salvador?
(a) That he bores her but she thinks he is nice.
(b) That he excites her but sometimes she hates him.
(c) That there is nothing that she likes about him.
(d) That she sees him as a friend and nothing more.
2. Why does Juan agree to confess to a murder he did not commit?
(a) Because jail is easier then life.
(b) Because his mother will get $500 if he does.
(c) Because his life is threatened if he does not.
(d) Because they promise not to give him a life sentence.
3. How is Juan dressed when he goes to church to tell his mother that everything is alright?
(a) He is dressed like a woman.
(b) He is dressed like a police officer.
(c) He is dressed in a gentleman's suit.
(d) He is dressed in old, dirty clothes.
4. What does Juan use to bundle up the firewood he has collected?
(a) A small string.
(b) Dried out long grass.
(c) His belt.
(d) A long palm leaf.
5. Where does Don Castro set out from when leaving to start a new community?
(a) Monte Negro.
(b) Mexico City.
(c) Ciudad del Oro.
(d) Baja California.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lupe first sees Juan, what is it about him that disgusts her?
2. What dream do Lupe and Juan share?
3. What does Archie want in return for helping Juan to start over with a new life and new name?
4. Who is congratulated by the midwife for her assistance during Socorro's delivery?
5. Who is the mayor's eldest daughter?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)