|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Even God Needs Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrible thing has happened to Juan's sister Emilia?
(a) She was run over by a horse.
(b) She was sick with fever.
(c) She was raped by soldiers.
(d) She lost her voice forever.
2. What does Don Victor give to Don Manuel to help him through the wedding ceremony?
(a) A tamale.
(b) Some bread and fish.
(c) A glass of Tequila.
(d) A glass of wine.
3. How old is Juan when he is sent to prison?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Eighteen years old.
4. What is the name of Juan Salvador's youngest brother?
5. Who does Don Benito feel that he needs to impress in Chapter 3?
(b) Colonel Maytorena.
(c) Dona Guadalupe.
(d) Don Manuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juan agree to confess to a murder he did not commit?
2. What does Don Victor tell Lupe that makes her resent him?
3. What does Dona Guadalupe offer to make for Don Benito?
4. What special gift does Don Tiburcio bring to Dona Guadalupe for her family to share?
5. When Juan escapes from prison, which state does he eventually end up in?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)