|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of Coalhouse's followers?
(a) From sixteen to seventy-two.
(b) Men as old as sixty-five.
(c) Eighteen to twenties.
(d) Near Coalhouse's age.
2. Why do Coalhouse and his boys end up in the marble museum?
(a) The museum had more room.
(b) The boys could not find Morgan's house.
(c) The Morgan house was heavily guarded.
(d) The boys scouted out the wrong building.
3. What could The Boy see in the polished rear doors of the Pierce Arrow hearse?
(a) The reflection of the sky.
(b) The reflection of the entire street.
(c) The image of a small black girl.
(d) The large wreath of red roses.
4. How does Morgan dress?
(a) Fashionably for his day.
(b) Extravagantly, like a prince.
(c) Expensive clothes slightly out of fashion.
(d) Simply, like a laborer.
5. What lecture does Emma Goldman give Younger Brother?
(a) That he should forget Evelyn and get on with his life.
(b) That he should organize the union in Father's business.
(c) That he should travel to the West Coast.
(d) That he should learn another trade and make some real money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Younger Brother tell Emilio Zapata?
2. How does the knowledge of Coalhouse Walker's activities eventually become known?
3. When the Negro man goes to the back door and asks for Sarah, what happens?
4. What is the truth about Baron Ashkenazy?
5. Where do the cars come from that are used in the attacks?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)