|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the family understands and admires Coalhouse?
(a) The Boy.
(c) Younger Brother.
2. As the procession crosses into Brooklyn, what is seen settling on the rails of the Brooklyn Bridge?
(d) Small children.
3. After his mother's death, what does Houdini set out to do?
(a) Learn all he can about reincarnation.
(b) Find a true medium who can communicate with the dead.
(c) Find a baby that was born at the exact minute she died.
(d) Sue the doctors who did not keep her alive.
4. What is the result when the newspapers succeed in getting the Model-T raised from the pond?
(a) The photos in the papers made Coalhouse even angrier.
(b) The authorities were embarrassed because it showed the cruelty imposed on Coalhouse.
(c) No one was interested in coming to see it.
(d) The new police chief announced it was the work of communists.
5. Why does Baron Ashkenazy say his daughter is sad and seldom speaks?
(a) She was missing Europe.
(b) Her mother had died some years ago.
(c) She had lost her kitten.
(d) She suffered from migraines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgan want to meet?
2. Who becomes alarmed when a full military assault on the museum is suggested?
3. Why is it a busy time of the year for Father's business?
4. What does Coalhouse say that causes Sarah to cry and hold the baby?
5. What is the truth about Baron Ashkenazy?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)