|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could The Boy see in the polished rear doors of the Pierce Arrow hearse?
(a) The reflection of the entire street.
(b) The reflection of the sky.
(c) The large wreath of red roses.
(d) The image of a small black girl.
2. What became the decorating theme of that day after Morgan talked to Henry Ford?
(a) Wallpaper with Ford cars going up and down.
(b) Images of ancient Egypt.
(c) Dollar signs and the Ford logo.
(d) Pastoral mural wallpaper.
3. Why do Coalhouse and his boys end up in the marble museum?
(a) The Morgan house was heavily guarded.
(b) The boys scouted out the wrong building.
(c) The boys could not find Morgan's house.
(d) The museum had more room.
4. What physical abnormality does Pierpont Morgan have?
(a) Ears that stick straight out.
(b) Crossed eyes.
(c) A large, disfigured red nose.
(d) A profound limp.
5. Who is arrested after Coalhouse takes over the museum?
(a) Emma Goldman.
(b) Younger Brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the truth about Baron Ashkenazy?
2. How is the funeral described?
3. After his mother's death, what does Houdini set out to do?
4. Why does Coalhouse accept Younger Brother's help?
5. On the milk train going back to New Rochelle, what does Younger Brother contemplate?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)