|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newsworthy event happens at Matteawan State Prison Farm in the spring?
(a) Harry K. thaw is released.
(b) Harry K. Thaw escapes.
(c) Harry K. Thaw is given a new trial.
(d) Harry K. Thaw is executed.
2. Who gets the rebuilt Model-T?
(b) Younger Brother.
(c) Willie conklin.
(d) Emma Goldman.
3. What does Coalhouse say that causes Sarah to cry and hold the baby?
(a) That he will only marry her after he has killed the fire chief.
(b) That he will have to go away to make money for the wedding.
(c) That he cannot marry her until his car is returned in new condition.
(d) That the wedding if off because he has no car now.
4. Where do Younger Brother and Father die?
(a) Younger Brother in Mexico and Father on the Lusitania.
(b) Younger Brother in Bellview and Father in the Hindenberg.
(c) Younger Brother in Texas and Father in his bed.
(d) Younger Brother in a train wreck and Father in the hospital.
5. How does Morgan dress?
(a) Simply, like a laborer.
(b) Expensive clothes slightly out of fashion.
(c) Fashionably for his day.
(d) Extravagantly, like a prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were most of the mourners at Sarah's funeral?
2. Who captures Mother's interest in Atlantic City?
3. What happened to Ben Reitman in San Diego?
4. Who becomes alarmed when a full military assault on the museum is suggested?
5. How had Father gotten his start in business?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)