1. What crime is Harry K. Shaw accused of committing?
Shaw shot his wife's lover, the famous architect Standford White, in the roof garden of Madison Square Garden
2. What infatuation comes over Mother's Younger brother?
From drawings of Evelyn Nesbit, Younger Brother becomes obsessed with the model actress.
3. How is Father sent off on his trip with the Perry expedition to the North Pole?
The family and many of Father's office staff rode the train to New York Harbor to see father off on the ship, the Roosevelt.
4. What sight as they sail out of New York Harbor depresses Father?
A boatload of immigrants staring at him, male heads covered in derbies and female heads covered with shawls.
5. How do the second generation Irish feel about the new immigrants?
They despise the immigrants and abuse and even kill some of them.
This section contains 1,693 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)