1. Where does the story of RAGTIME begin?
New Rochelle, New York.
2. What does Father manufacture?
Flags, patriotic bunting and fireworks.
3. Who is on the mind of Mother's Younger Brother?
4. To where does Younger Brother ride the streetcar?
To the end of the line.
5. What is Little Boy wishing for?
An exciting life like Harry Houdini's.
6. What famous person is in the auto accident in front of Father's house?
7. With whom is Father planning to travel to the North Pole?
Admiral Robert Peary.
This section contains 5,945 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)