|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother insist on doing with the baby and its mother?
(a) Taking them to a shelter.
(b) Keeping the baby and filing charges against the mother.
(c) Keeping them at her house.
(d) Sending them to the county jail.
2. What does The Boy think happens to people, animals, or objects in a motion picture?
(a) They continually repeat themselves.
(b) They show what is really inside of themselves.
(c) They come alive after everyone leaves the theater.
(d) They leave parts of themselves behind in the shadows.
3. What does Perry do after the flag is set up?
(a) He takes photos.
(b) He dances a jig.
(c) He has sex with an Esquimo woman.
(d) He rolls in the snow.
4. What has Mother accomplished during Father's absence?
(a) She has cut her hair and started wearing the latest fashions.
(b) She has taken on executive responsibility for the business.
(c) She has become a social worker.
(d) She has opened a music school in the parlor.
5. What do Mother, The Boy, and Younger Brother do in the winter time?
(a) Clean sidewalks for sick people.
(b) Stay inside by the fireplace.
(c) Take long sleigh rides.
(d) Skate on the New Rochelle pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the police find the mother of the baby?
2. What does Father manufacture?
3. What does Evelyn receive in her divorce settlement?
4. How has The Boy changed?
5. What does Evelyn see that causes her to order the driver to stop the car?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)