|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 32, 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evelyn receive in her divorce settlement?
(a) One dollar.
(d) Nothing because of her affair with Younger Brother.
2. Why does Evelyn call the old man Tateh?
(a) Because his clothes looked tattered.
(b) Because he cannot pronounce his Hebrew name.
(c) Because he would not tell her his real name.
(d) Because she met him on Tateh Street.
3. Where is Sarah funeral held?
(a) In Harlem.
(b) In South Carolina.
(c) In the Bronx.
(d) In New Rochelle.
4. How does the knowledge of Coalhouse Walker's activities eventually become known?
(a) Coalhouse writes everything down to be opened after his death.
(b) A black lawyer gets information from one of Coalhouse's gang.
(c) Younger Brother keeps a diary of every day with Coalhouse.
(d) One of the gang members drops out and goes to the police.
5. What resemblance does Morgan see in Henry Ford?
(a) A resemblance to Napoleon Bonapart.
(b) A resemblance of Sethi I, Pharoah of Egypt.
(c) A resemblance to Thomas Jefferson.
(d) A resemblance to a golden eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mameh finally do to make extra money?
2. Why does Coalhouse accept Younger Brother's help?
3. Who in the family understands and admires Coalhouse?
4. Why does Father go to the police?
5. What does Father observe about the game of baseball as opposed to the way they played at Harvard twenty years before?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)