|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tateh have that finally makes them money?
(a) The Girl's new cloak and hat.
(b) His new coat and tie.
(c) His art supplies.
(d) The flip book he made for The Girl which he sells for $25.
2. What is Evelyn Nesbit doing before her husband's trial?
(a) Shopping for new clothes to wear to her husband's trial.
(b) Rehearsing what she will say on the stand.
(c) Writing her memoirs.
(d) Having an affair with the doorman.
3. Where are the immigrants ushered as they enter New York Harbor?
(a) Manhattan Island.
(b) Ellis Island.
(c) Long Island.
(d) Staten Island.
4. What does Houdini do in Germany?
(a) Learn to pilot a Voisin.
(b) Learn to play the violin.
(c) Hang from a flying plane by his teeth.
(d) Walk on the wings of a flying plane.
5. What is Goldman's political stance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mameh, Tateh, and the Little Girl do to make a living?
2. As the strike wears on, what is being done for the children?
3. How is it possible for them to travel cheaply?
4. What does Evelyn do with most of her money?
5. What does Mameh finally do to make extra money?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)