Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2
1. Where does the story of RAGTIME begin?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) New Rochelle, New York.
(c) Manhattan, New York.
(d) Albany, New York.
2. What does Father manufacture?
(a) Flags, patriotic bunting and fireworks.
(b) Mason jars and Coke bottles.
(c) Pianos and harps.
(d) Nuts and bolts.
3. Who is on the mind of Mother's Younger Brother?
(a) Evelyn Nesbit.
(b) Nora Desmond.
(c) Greta Garbo.
(d) Clara Bow.
4. To where does Younger Brother ride the streetcar?
(a) To the community college.
(b) To the Rialto Theater.
(c) To the end of the line.
(d) To Woolworth's.
5. What is Little Boy wishing for?
(a) To go with Father to the North Pole.
(b) An exciting life like Harry Houdini's.
(c) A new car for his family.
(d) A new bicycle.
6. What famous person is in the auto accident in front of Father's house?
(a) Will Bill Cody.
(b) Evelyn Nesbit.
(c) J. P. Morgan.
(d) Harry Houdini.
7. With whom is Father planning to travel to the North Pole?
(a) David Livingstone.
(b) Ronald Amundsen.
(c) Admiral Robert Peary.
(d) Charles Lindburg.
This section contains 5,945 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)