|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is the boy supposed to have brought home in Chapter 5?
(a) 25 cents.
(b) 40 dollars.
(c) 40 cents.
(d) 25 dollars.
2. What does Mark refuse to do in Chapter 11 of Mark the Match Boy?
(a) Chase after geese.
(b) Live with Mother Watson.
(c) Work for Roswell.
(d) Board the Brooklyn ferry.
3. Who is the street boy that Mark meets in Chapter 6?
4. What place does the boy that Mark meets tell him about in Chapter 6?
(a) Roswell residence.
(b) Old Bowery.
(c) Newsboy Lodge.
(d) Astor House.
5. Who works for Richard Hunter in Chapter 13?
(a) Roswell Cooper.
(b) Mrs. Crawford.
(c) Mickey Maguire.
(d) Ida Tarbell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feeds the boy in Chapter 5?
2. Where do Dick and Mark talk about their new roles of guardian and child?
3. Who eloped with John Talbot, Bates' clerk, in Chapter 3?
4. Who has tea with Mrs. Flanagan before going to look for Mark in Chapter 10?
5. Who is jealous of Richard Hunter for his job in Chapter 17?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)