Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mark leave his money in Chapter 12?
2. Who learns that Dick is Mark's guardian?
3. Mark faints in front of _______________.
(a) Mark and Henderson.
(b) Roswell and Cooper.
(c) Cliff and Hunter.
(d) Greyson and McIntyre.
4. Who is working at the bookstore where Mark sees a job posted?
5. Where does Mark retrieve his money from in Chapter 15?
6. What does Dick buy for Mark in Chapter 15?
7. What does Bates offer to do for Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Handle investments.
(b) Do his homework.
(c) Settle his debts.
(d) Call his lawyer.
8. Ralph tells Roswell that he has been nominated to the _______________.
(a) Madison Club.
(b) Dos Equis.
(c) Newsboy Club.
(d) Millionaire's Club.
9. When Mark insists that he did not take the money, what does Roswell say about Mark?
(a) He is telling the truth since Roswell took it.
(b) He is a liar and he saw Mark take the money.
(c) He was alone in the store for a few minutes.
(d) He is a compulsive thief and should be locked up.
10. What does Mark use the half dollars for in Chapter 10 of Mark the Match Boy?
(a) To buy shoes.
(b) To buy a suit.
(c) To buy a book.
(d) To change his situation.
11. Mark walks in _______________to search for money in Chapter 6.
12. When Roswell has his first opportunity to use the key, who arrives in the store and prevents him from taking the money?
(a) Mr. Rogue's brother.
(b) Ms. Ida's father.
(c) Mr. Greyson's daughter.
(d) Mr. Baker's uncle.
13. What does the person who protects the boys demand in Chapter 11 of Mark the Match Boy?
(a) Mrs. Crawford resign.
(b) Mrs. Watson leave them alone.
(c) Mr. Hunter accompany him.
(d) Mr. Greyson quit teaching.
14. Where does Roswell go with his friend in Chapter 18?
(a) The police.
(b) The bank.
(c) The theater.
(d) The store.
15. Where does Mark sleep in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boy in Chapter 5 of Mark the Match Boy carrying?
2. Where does Mark want to sell matches?
3. Who notices that five dollars is missing from the cash drawer in Chapter 23?
4. What does Mark realize that he does not have to do in Chapter 9?
5. How much money does Roswell take out of the cash drawer from work?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)