|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mark, the Match Boy, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the person Dick buys breakfast for in Chapter 2 hide in the doorway at the restaurant?
(a) To not pay his bill.
(b) To be more attractive.
(c) To not pay her bill.
(d) To avoid a man.
2. What does Mark refuse to do in Chapter 11 of Mark the Match Boy?
(a) Live with Mother Watson.
(b) Chase after geese.
(c) Board the Brooklyn ferry.
(d) Work for Roswell.
3. Where does the street boy suggest for Mark to beg in Chapter 6?
(a) Cliff Street.
(b) Corner Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Fulton Market.
4. Who does Mark wonder about in fear in Chapter 9?
(a) Mrs. Crawford.
(c) Mother Watson.
(d) Mr. Hunter.
5. Where does Frank and Dick stop for ice cream in Chapter 5?
(a) Ben and Jerry's.
(b) Taylor's Saloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, where is Henry working when he receives a raise?
2. Where will Bates accompany Henry in Chapter 3?
3. What is Frank not impressed with in Chapter 10?
4. To whom does Dick show a letter in Chapter 25?
5. What is Mark afraid of being beaten with in Chapter 6 of Mark the Match Boy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)