Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How was intermarriage and inbreeding looked upon by colonial gentry?
a) It is encouraged.
b) It is illegal.
c) It is commonplace.
d) It is forbidden.
2. In colonial America, what was commonly manufactured in enormous quantities by the farming population?
a) Farm equipment.
3. What was critical to the success of colonial American office holders?
a) Personal accountability.
b) Freedom from debt.
c) Stable family life.
d) Social respectability.
4. Who identified the source of the revolution as the dissolution of family authority?
a) Landon Carter.
b) Thomas Jefferson.
c) John Locke.
d) John Adams.
5. In colonial America, a person who didn't have to...
This section contains 519 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)