|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most radical change brought about by the Revolution?
(a) Common people no longer felt inferior.
(b) The upper class no longer felt superior.
(c) Common people had the same opportunities as the upper class.
(d) The upper class must share their status with commoners.
2. What were the religious upheavals in the colonies eventually called?
(a) Puritan Petitions.
(b) Great Awakening.
(c) Religious Revolution.
(d) Church's Decision.
3. What became a surrogate religion for colonial Americans suspicious of traditional Christianity?
(a) The Quaker religion.
(c) Civic organizations.
4. What was the colonial role in the renewed Anglo-French warfare in the 1750s?
(a) They supplied no manpower or resources to any country.
(b) They supplied manpower and resources to France.
(c) They supplied manpower and resources to England.
(d) They had no manpower or resources to supply to any country.
5. What percent of colonial Americans were loyalists?
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically, what do good Englishmen do?
2. When did Americans begin to call for the boycotting of British goods?
3. Who called traditional ties of a monarchical society "bonds of blood, family, and personal influence"?
4. How much land did the British victory over France in 1759-1763 open for speculation or settlement?
5. What was the status of an indentured servant in colonial America?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)