|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one way republicans are different from monarchists?
(a) Less subject to corruption.
(b) More subject to revolution.
(c) More subject to corruption.
(d) Less subject to revolution.
2. What happened in colonial America when more and more people demanded land?
(a) There wasn't enough land.
(b) Land prices went up.
(c) Common people became land owners.
(d) Land was controlled by the government.
3. What was the most radical ideology initiated by the Revolution?
(c) . Republicanism.
4. What were the religious upheavals in the colonies eventually called?
(a) Church's Decision.
(b) Religious Revolution.
(c) Great Awakening.
(d) Puritan Petitions.
5. Before the revolution, what was labor associated with?
(a) Slavery and servitude.
(b) Increased productivity.
(c) Tradition and necessity.
(d) Oppression and fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which business did Ben Franklin eventually retire?
2. How did the grandest colonial American estates compare to traditional British estates?
3. What percent of colonial Americans were loyalists?
4. By 1800, what percent of the Philadelphia labor force were indentured servants?
5. How was intermarriage and inbreeding looked upon by colonial gentry?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)