|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the colonial role in the renewed Anglo-French warfare in the 1750s?
(a) They supplied manpower and resources to France.
(b) They supplied manpower and resources to England.
(c) They had no manpower or resources to supply to any country.
(d) They supplied no manpower or resources to any country.
2. What percent of colonial Americans were loyalists?
3. What happened in colonial America when more and more people demanded land?
(a) Land was controlled by the government.
(b) Common people became land owners.
(c) There wasn't enough land.
(d) Land prices went up.
4. Who vigorously denounced the Stamp Act riots in 1765?
(a) Daniel Moore.
(b) James Otis.
(c) Henry Laurens.
(d) Thomas Hutchison.
5. What percentage of 18th century colonial Americans were employed in farming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philadelphia's approximate population in 1760?
2. When was the Virgina constitution written?
3. What was it called when Ben Franklin appointed his friends and family to official positions after he became Deputy Postmaster General of North America?
4. What spending trend in colonial America did social conservatives condemn?
5. What did John Adams consider to be the main mark of a gentleman?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)