|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in colonial America when more and more people demanded land?
(a) Land was controlled by the government.
(b) There wasn't enough land.
(c) Common people became land owners.
(d) Land prices went up.
2. What was the primary nationality of the American colonists?
3. Who was an important patron of Ben Franklin?
(a) Thomas Penn.
(b) William Gouch.
(c) William Keith.
(d) David Hume.
4. How did the American colonies react to the intrusion of royal authority in 1763?
(a) Didn't accept it.
(b) Ignored it.
(c) Asked for it.
(d) Welcomed it.
5. What circumstance was unknown in small scale colonial American society?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Common Sense"?
2. Why was poverty considered a virtue for common colonial people?
3. What was the main consideration for a colonial man to be considered a gentleman?
4. How did colonial Americans look on black slavery?
5. What did Republicans hold as extremely important?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)