|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the highest class of British society called?
2. What did Republicans hold as extremely important?
(a) Liberty and independence.
(b) Peace and order.
(c) Monarchy and enlightenment.
(d) Counterculture and reorganization.
3. How many Boston merchants were named in the Massachusetts Banishment Act of 1778?
4. Where was Ben Franklin quartered when he sailed to England in 1724?
(a) With the captain.
(b) First class.
(c) With the crew.
5. In colonial America, how did parents view their power as parents?
(b) Limited monarchy.
(c) Equals within the family.
(d) Head of a democracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was another name for colonial commoners?
2. During the war against France, what did farmers buy after they sold their surplus to the British troops?
3. How were domestic servants treated in colonial America as compared to Europe at that same time?
4. How did non-English colonial Americans feel about the monarchy?
5. Who rejected "ancient prejudices" that supported hereditary monarchy?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)