|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supported the colonial southern plantations that made networks of influence unnecessary?
(a) Outside investors.
(d) Family networks.
2. What was the colonial role in the renewed Anglo-French warfare in the 1750s?
(a) They had no manpower or resources to supply to any country.
(b) They supplied no manpower or resources to any country.
(c) They supplied manpower and resources to England.
(d) They supplied manpower and resources to France.
3. What circumstance was unknown in small scale colonial American society?
4. When meeting someone new in colonial America, what was required for confidence in dealing with that person?
(a) A letter of introduction.
(b) A mutual acquaintance.
(c) Common interests.
(d) Compatible personalities.
5. When did the Seven Years War take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. From which business did Ben Franklin eventually retire?
2. In colonial America, what were women considered from a legal standpoint?
3. How are people regarded in a hierarchical society?
4. Who said America, "hath a blank sheet to write upon"?
5. Who was the speaker of the House of Burgess in 1766?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)