|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in colonial America when Connecticut tried to annex Pennsylvania?
(b) A law suit.
(c) A death.
2. How did Baltimore, Norfolk, and Alexandria benefit from increased colonial marketing?
(a) They became booming ports.
(b) More money is spent in them.
(c) They attracted more lucrative businesses.
(d) They became destinations for immigrants.
3. Who in colonial America had the best opportunity to become wealthy?
(a) Those engaged in overseas commerce.
(b) Those engaged in colonial politics.
(c) Those engaged in selling arms in the war.
(d) Those engaged in supplying goods to the colonists.
4. What did Republicans hold as extremely important?
(a) Counterculture and reorganization.
(b) Monarchy and enlightenment.
(c) Liberty and independence.
(d) Peace and order.
5. What was Philadelphia's approximate population in 1760?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship did the British farmer have with the land he worked?
2. Historically, what kinds of men are guilty for all wars and tyrannies?
3. From which business did Ben Franklin eventually retire?
4. What was critical to the success of colonial American office holders?
5. Who was the head of a colonial household?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)