|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the colonial role in the renewed Anglo-French warfare in the 1750s?
(a) They supplied manpower and resources to France.
(b) They had no manpower or resources to supply to any country.
(c) They supplied no manpower or resources to any country.
(d) They supplied manpower and resources to England.
2. What did the original American colonists pride themselves as being?
(a) Fortunate with possessions and families.
(b) Righteous with values and morals.
(c) Free men with rights and liberties.
(d) Patriots with abilties and drives.
3. What percentage of southern colonists were aristocrats?
4. Who wrote about the irreligious "Wild Woods" of the Carolina back country?
(a) Charles Woodmason.
(b) Woodward Charleston.
(c) Mason Woodward.
(d) Charles Masonward.
5. Towards the middle of the 18th century, how fast was the American population growing?
(a) It doubled every 5 years.
(b) It doubled every 10 years.
(c) It doubled every 15 years.
(d) It doubled every 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were those who opposed the Anglican church called?
2. What is one way republicans are different from monarchists?
3. What characteristic separated patricians from plebeians?
4. What religious belief did Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin hold?
5. What did the colonial American courts treat more seriously than violent acts?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)