|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another name for colonial commoners?
2. At the middle of the 18th century, what did many revolutionary leaders feel the colonies still needed?
(a) A President.
(b) Monarchial control.
(c) A standing army.
(d) A constitutional government.
3. Who spoke for and was responsible for servants, slaves, and tenants?
(a) They were responsible for themselves.
(b) The colonial government.
(c) The head of the household.
(d) No one was responsible for them.
4. What religious belief did Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin hold?
5. What were those who opposed the Anglican church called?
Short Answer Questions
1. In colonial America, what was a self-made man called?
2. What characteristic of their heritage did colonial Americans in New England cling to?
3. What was the colonial role in the renewed Anglo-French warfare in the 1750s?
4. After retiring, what does Ben Franklin do that later embarrasses him?
5. How did non-English colonial Americans feel about the monarchy?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)