|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was high office in colonial America considered?
(a) As an honor and privilege.
(b) As a sacrifice and burden.
(c) As a profession and profit.
(d) As a right and responsibility.
2. How did the American colonies react to the intrusion of royal authority in 1763?
(a) Ignored it.
(b) Welcomed it.
(c) Didn't accept it.
(d) Asked for it.
3. What did the colonial American courts treat more seriously than violent acts?
4. What characteristic separated patricians from plebeians?
(a) Birth status.
(d) Physical labor.
5. What was the primary nationality of the American colonists?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the colonial role in the renewed Anglo-French warfare in the 1750s?
2. In colonial America, what were women considered from a legal standpoint?
3. What was the ideology of the Enlightenment?
4. In colonial America, what was the ultimate means of defending one's honor?
5. When meeting someone new in colonial America, what was required for confidence in dealing with that person?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)