|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another name for colonial commoners?
2. What was the highest class of British society called?
3. What was the most radical change brought about by the Revolution?
(a) The upper class must share their status with commoners.
(b) Common people had the same opportunities as the upper class.
(c) Common people no longer felt inferior.
(d) The upper class no longer felt superior.
4. From which business did Ben Franklin eventually retire?
(b) Store owner.
5. Who did the American colonists blame when the wrong people held office?
(a) Other officials.
(b) The crown.
(c) The voters.
Short Answer Questions
1. In colonial America, what was the ultimate means of defending one's honor?
2. In colonial America, what was done with a political effigy?
3. At the middle of the 18th century, what did many revolutionary leaders feel the colonies still needed?
4. What was the primary nationality of the American colonists?
5. What was another name for colonial gentlemen?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)