|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic separated patricians from plebeians?
(a) Physical labor.
(c) Birth status.
2. What percentage of northern colonists were aristocrats?
3. What was the highest class of British society called?
4. Who was the head of a colonial household?
(a) The matriarch.
(b) The patriarch.
(c) The parents.
(d) The oldest grandfather.
5. What was the primary nationality of the American colonists?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the middle of the 18th century, what did many revolutionary leaders feel the colonies still needed?
2. What was another name for colonial commoners?
3. What was the status of an indentured servant in colonial America?
4. Who spoke for and was responsible for servants, slaves, and tenants?
5. How could a person be mobile in colonial society?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)