|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In colonial America, how did parents view their power as parents?
(a) Head of a democracy.
(b) Equals within the family.
(c) Limited monarchy.
2. What percentage of 18th century colonial Americans were employed in farming?
3. What did the revolutionaries mean when they said they supported equality?
(a) They supported equal income.
(b) They supported equality of opportunity.
(c) They supported equal distribution of wealth.
(d) They supported equal education.
4. What supported the colonial southern plantations that made networks of influence unnecessary?
(a) Family networks.
(b) Outside investors.
5. What religious belief did Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said America, "hath a blank sheet to write upon"?
2. In colonial America, what was the ultimate means of defending one's honor?
3. What happened in colonial America when Connecticut tried to annex Pennsylvania?
4. What spending trend in colonial America did social conservatives condemn?
5. What is one way republicans are different from monarchists?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)