|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the religious upheavals in the colonies eventually called?
(a) Religious Revolution.
(b) Great Awakening.
(c) Church's Decision.
(d) Puritan Petitions.
2. What happened in colonial America when more and more people demanded land?
(a) Common people became land owners.
(b) Land prices went up.
(c) There wasn't enough land.
(d) Land was controlled by the government.
3. Before the revolution, what was labor associated with?
(a) Tradition and necessity.
(b) Slavery and servitude.
(c) Oppression and fear.
(d) Increased productivity.
4. When Ben Franklin was a boy, what important man discussed books with him?
(a) James Logan.
(b) William Burnet.
(c) Andrew Hamilton.
(d) William Allen.
5. Who wrote the book "The Patriots"?
(a) Owen Biddle.
(b) Robert Munsford.
(c) Jeremy Belknap.
(d) Israel Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. In colonial America, why did officer holders receive honors and titles?
2. What percent of colonial Americans were loyalists?
3. When meeting someone new in colonial America, what was required for confidence in dealing with that person?
4. In colonial America, a person who didn't have to work for a living still held what responsibility?
5. What was the most radical change brought about by the Revolution?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)