|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the American colonists blame when the wrong people held office?
(a) Other officials.
(b) The voters.
(c) The crown.
2. What percent of the American colonial population was poor?
3. Who wrote the book "The Patriots"?
(a) Robert Munsford.
(b) Owen Biddle.
(c) Israel Williams.
(d) Jeremy Belknap.
4. Where was Ben Franklin quartered when he sailed to England in 1724?
(a) With the captain.
(b) First class.
(c) With the crew.
5. Who bought the small planters tobacco crops rather than taking them on consignment?
(a) British merchant houses.
(b) Irish merchant houses.
(c) Scottish merchant houses.
(d) Welsh merchant houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that the mind could be cultivated like a garden?
2. What did Ben Franklin say about government?
3. Who drew up the Virginia Declaration of Rights?
4. In colonial America, what were the aristocracy allowed to engage in that they weren't allowed in Britain?
5. What was the status of an indentured servant in colonial America?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)