|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Seven Years War take place?
2. In the late 18th century, what replaced whipping and execution as penal codes?
3. How was the Anglican church part of politics in Britain?
(a) It held a political position.
(b) It persecuted different religions.
(c) It was separate from the government.
(d) It was an arm of the crown.
4. What percent of the American colonial population was poor?
5. From which business did Ben Franklin eventually retire?
(d) Store owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "We see with other eyes; we hear with other ears"?
2. Who identified the source of the revolution as the dissolution of family authority?
3. In colonial America, a person who didn't have to work for a living still held what responsibility?
4. How did fathers among colonial gentry control their adult children?
5. Who did the American colonists blame when the wrong people held office?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)