|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was critical to the success of colonial American office holders?
(a) Freedom from debt.
(b) Social respectability.
(c) Personal accountability.
(d) Stable family life.
2. Who drew up the Virginia Declaration of Rights?
(a) George Mason.
(b) William Livingston.
(c) Charles Carroll.
(d) James Cheetham.
3. In colonial America, what was done with a political effigy?
(a) It was burned.
(b) It was pubically beaten.
(c) It was hanged.
(d) It was buried.
4. Who was the speaker of the House of Burgess in 1766?
(a) John Robinson.
(b) Richard Henry Lee.
(c) John Criswell.
(d) Algernon Sidney.
5. What percent of colonial Americans were loyalists?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was high office in colonial America considered?
2. When was the Virgina constitution written?
3. After retiring, what does Ben Franklin do that later embarrasses him?
4. How many Boston merchants were named in the Massachusetts Banishment Act of 1778?
5. In colonial America, a person who didn't have to work for a living still held what responsibility?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)