|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tothero's shelves made of?
(a) Broken chairs
(b) Old wardrobes
(c) Beer crates
(d) Boards and cinder blocks
2. Why does Rabbit get a damp towel from the bathroom?
(a) He needs to clean his shoes
(b) Ruth is feeling overheated
(c) He wants to wipe Ruth's face
(d) He spills his drink on the carpet
3. Going into Churchtown, what slow-moving vehicle does Harry pass?
(a) An Amish buggy
(b) A tractor
(c) An elderly cyclist
(d) A Depression-era jalopy
4. In front of what building does Rabbit park his car after returning to Mt. Judge?
(a) Sunshine Athletic Association
(b) Divinity Methodist Chapel
(c) His mother's house
(d) Mt. Judge Presbyterian Hospital
5. Where does Rabbit brag about having eaten Chinese food?
(b) Washington, DC
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious group does Lucy Eccles says she does not care if the Ferrys become?
2. From what television show does Rabbit admit stealing his religious analogy about the tree and the waterfall?
3. Where does Rabbit want to leave his car?
4. What is the name of the kitchen gadget Rabbit demonstrates?
5. In what month does this section of reading take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Tothero's living arrangements.
2. How does Harry run into Tothero in this section?
3. How does Harry ruin his daughter's funeral?
4. Why does Janice slap Nelson?
5. Why does Ruth insist that Rabbit has it made in life?
6. Why does Mrs. Angstrom feel no pity for Janice?
7. Describe Rabbit's run to the hospital.
8. Why is Harry annoyed by his conversation with the farmer at the service station?
9. What does Reverend Kruppenbach believe is the true vocation of a preacher?
10. Why does Rabbit leave his car at Janice's apartment?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)