|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old was Mrs. Smith's son when he was killed in World War II?
2. Which of the following is not a city that Harry tries to avoid as he drives south?
(d) Washington, DC
3. Who does Lucy Eccles revere as a God?
4. What does Ruth say she used to enjoy doing?
(a) Writing poetry
(b) Playing softball
5. As he drives south, Rabbit considers what it would be like to make love to the women of what wealthy family?
(c) Du Pont
Short Answer Questions
1. In what quarter of the game does Harry completely forget about the crowd?
2. What is the name of the first man with whom Ruth had sex?
3. What is the only skyscraper in Brewer?
4. What does Harry pick up from his mother-in-law's house?
5. Where is Rabbit's intended destination?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jack Eccles supposed to be doing instead of playing golf?
2. What has Harry decided about God by the end of the novel?
3. Describe Harry's dream at the beginning of this section.
4. How does Ruth make fun of Harry regarding Chinese food?
5. What is Harry's work situation after he returns home?
6. How has Nelson dealt with Harry's absence, according to Janice?
7. Why does Rabbit leave his car at Janice's apartment?
8. Describe the argument Harry has with Ruth about her going to the bathroom.
9. Why does Harry resent Ruth's going to the bathroom after sex?
10. Why does Harry take off his shoes on his walk up Mt. Judge?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)