|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rabbit know Ben Shamberger?
(a) From the army
(b) From the Five and Dime
(c) From Tothero's basketball team
(d) From middle school
2. As he drives, what does Rabbit recall Tothero convincing him to do more often on the court?
(a) Run a screen
(b) Pass the ball
(c) Shoot fouls underhand
(d) Take lay-ups
3. What type of flower garden does Eccles secure Harry a job tending?
4. What was Mrs. Smith's father's profession?
(a) An insurance salesman
(b) A banker
(c) A farmer
(d) A dockworker
5. Who does Lucy Eccles revere as a God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what city was Eccles' grandfather Bishop?
2. During what Catholic holy day does this section of reading take place?
3. On what street does Rabbit live on in Mt. Judge?
4. As he drives south, Rabbit considers what it would be like to make love to the women of what wealthy family?
5. Where on Tothero's body does Margaret strike him at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disagreement do Harry and Ruth have regarding religion?
2. Why is Harry annoyed by his conversation with the farmer at the service station?
3. Why does Janice begin drinking so heavily in this section?
4. How does Harry find out that his child has died?
5. Why does Harry think Lucy Eccles is flirting with him at church?
6. Describe Nelson Angstrom.
7. How is Mrs. Springer's greeting to Harry different from everyone else's?
8. Describe Rabbit's run to the hospital.
9. Describe Ruth Leonard.
10. Why does Harry leave Janice at the end of this section?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)