|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rabbit's intended destination?
2. What is different about Ruth when Harry arrives back at her apartment?
(a) She has reapplied her makeup
(b) She has showered
(c) She has painted her nails
(d) She has dyed her hair
3. What does Harry pick up from his mother-in-law's house?
(a) His son
(b) His car
(c) His basketball
(d) His altered suit
4. What inappropriate action does Rabbit take with Lucy Eccles right before her her husband enters the room?
(a) Spanks her
(b) Grazes her breast
(c) Pinches her behind
(d) Kisses her
5. What drink do the two women and Harry all order at dinner?
(b) Old Fashioneds
(c) Shirley Temples
(d) Dirty Martinis
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth say she used to enjoy doing?
2. What type of food is a Fosnacht?
3. On what minor success does Eccles congratulate Harry during their golf game?
4. As he drives south, Rabbit considers what it would be like to make love to the women of what wealthy family?
5. Where on Tothero's body does Margaret strike him at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harry ruin his daughter's funeral?
2. What non-Christian statement does Mrs. Smith regret making?
3. Why does Rabbit leave his car at Janice's apartment?
4. Describe Harry's dream at the beginning of this section.
5. How does Ruth respond to Harry's decision to join his wife in the hospital?
6. Why is Ruth sick and nervous of late?
7. Why does Harry take off his shoes on his walk up Mt. Judge?
8. Why does Janice begin drinking so heavily in this section?
9. Describe Lucy Eccles.
10. Why does Ruth insist that Rabbit has it made in life?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)