|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rabbit get a damp towel from the bathroom?
(a) He wants to wipe Ruth's face
(b) He needs to clean his shoes
(c) He spills his drink on the carpet
(d) Ruth is feeling overheated
2. What does Eccles invite Harry to do with him on Tuesday?
(a) Go golfing
(b) Meet with Janice
(c) Have lunch
(d) Go bowling
3. On the way to meet their girls, to what animal does Tothero compare women?
4. What do Janice and Harry suspect Miss Arndt has?
(a) Chronic depression
5. Which of the following is not a person that Ruth mentions at the pool when explaining why Harry thinks he has it good?
(a) Mrs. Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. What food is left on the stove in the kitchen when Harry returns home?
2. To what natural item does Harry silently compare Mrs. Smith's hold on his arm?
3. In what quarter of the game does Harry completely forget about the crowd?
4. How long has Rabbit been separated from Janice at the beginning of this section?
5. Where does Rabbit want to leave his car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry leave Janice at the end of this section?
2. Describe Ruth Leonard.
3. Describe Harry Angstrom.
4. How has Nelson dealt with Harry's absence, according to Janice?
5. What events lead to Harry's giving up his southward trek?
6. How does Harry ruin his daughter's funeral?
7. What obstacles does Rabbit face trying to retrieve his clothes?
8. Why does Harry take off his shoes on his walk up Mt. Judge?
9. What does Joyce Eccles call Harry, and why?
10. How is Mrs. Springer's greeting to Harry different from everyone else's?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)