|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many points does Harry say he scored in his first game under Tothero?
2. What does Ruth call Harry when he asks her if she is really a whore?
(a) A rat
(b) A bastard
(c) A child
(d) A john
3. What had Rabbit stopped doing since beginning his gardening at Mrs. Smith's?
(a) Wearing socks
(b) Washing his hair
(c) Eating breakfast
(d) Cutting his nails
4. What does Eccles invite Harry to do with him on Tuesday?
(a) Go bowling
(b) Have lunch
(c) Meet with Janice
(d) Go golfing
5. What religious group does Lucy Eccles says she does not care if the Ferrys become?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses
(c) Christian Scientists
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flower garden does Eccles secure Harry a job tending?
2. What type of food is a Fosnacht?
3. With which religious designation does Eccles characterize his reactionary father?
4. What drink is Janis drinking when Harry returns home?
5. On what holiday do Ruth and Harry go swimming in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Janice Angstrom.
2. Why is Ruth sick and nervous of late?
3. What disagreement do Harry and Ruth have regarding religion?
4. How is Mrs. Springer's greeting to Harry different from everyone else's?
5. What does Mr. Springer tell Harry when they first talk after Rebecca's death?
6. Why does Janice slap Nelson?
7. Why does Harry fear he has killed a second child while speaking to Ruth?
8. What factors cause Harry to storm out of Club Castanet?
9. How does Harry find out that his child has died?
10. What does Harry realize about Tothero as they leave the Sunshine gym?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)