|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In front of what building does Rabbit park his car after returning to Mt. Judge?
(a) Mt. Judge Presbyterian Hospital
(b) His mother's house
(c) Sunshine Athletic Association
(d) Divinity Methodist Chapel
2. On what street does Rabbit live on in Mt. Judge?
(a) Kegerise Street
(b) Wilbur Street
(c) Potter Avenue
(d) Joseph Street
3. Which of the following is not a news story that Rabbit hears on the radio while driving south?
(a) Speculation as to the location of the exiled Dalai Lama
(b) Eisenhower and Macmillan in talks at Gettysburg
(c) Senator Kennedy announces intention to run for President
(d) A little boy is hot by a car and in the hospital
4. What are Tothero's shelves made of?
(a) Boards and cinder blocks
(b) Broken chairs
(c) Old wardrobes
(d) Beer crates
5. What would Mrs. Smith tell her husband to plant rather than flowers?
(b) Apple trees
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Eccles last see Janice?
2. Who does Lucy Eccles revere as a God?
3. What service does Harry request of the farmer in addition to gas?
4. With which religious designation does Eccles characterize his reactionary father?
5. What drink do the two women and Harry all order at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janice slap Nelson?
2. How does Harry run into Tothero in this section?
3. What does Mr. Springer tell Harry when they first talk after Rebecca's death?
4. How does Ruth respond to Harry's decision to join his wife in the hospital?
5. Describe Janice Angstrom.
6. Describe Ruth Leonard.
7. Describe Harry Angstrom.
8. Describe Rabbit's run to the hospital.
9. Why does Harry leave Janice at the end of this section?
10. Describe Tothero's living arrangements.
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)