|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (191-230).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a person that Ruth mentions at the pool when explaining why Harry thinks he has it good?
(d) Mrs. Smith
2. What does Eccles invite Harry to do with him on Tuesday?
(a) Have lunch
(b) Go golfing
(c) Meet with Janice
(d) Go bowling
3. What does Mrs. Smith give Nelson when Harry comes over to quit?
(b) A rhododendron
(c) A toy duck
(d) A toy car
4. On what holiday do Ruth and Harry go swimming in this section?
(a) Independence Day
(b) Memorial Day
(d) Labor Day
5. What is the only skyscraper in Brewer?
(a) A museum
(b) An office building
(c) A courthouse
(d) A luxury apartment building
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits in front of Rabbit at Jack Eccles' church service?
2. According to Lucy Eccles, of what is Harry not afraid?
3. Which of the follow is not something Ruth lists as something johns get from her but not from their wives?
4. Where does Rabbit want to leave his car?
5. Why, according to Mrs. Angstrom, will Nelson never play basketball like Harry?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)