|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (191-230).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
(a) Silly Man
(b) Teary Tom
(c) Droopsy Lady
(d) Happy Beans
2. What food is left on the stove in the kitchen when Harry returns home?
(a) Baked beans
(b) Pork chops
(c) Beef stew
3. What psychological term does Lucy Eccles explain to Joyce after church?
4. On what holiday do Ruth and Harry go swimming in this section?
(a) Memorial Day
(c) Labor Day
(d) Independence Day
5. What had Rabbit stopped doing since beginning his gardening at Mrs. Smith's?
(a) Eating breakfast
(b) Washing his hair
(c) Wearing socks
(d) Cutting his nails
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lucy Eccles, of what is Harry not afraid?
2. Which of the following is not an item Harry picks up at the grocery?
3. What does Ruth call Harry when he asks her if she is really a whore?
4. After Allie betrays her, where does Ruth go for sexual pleasure?
5. Who has been paying Janice's rent in Rabbit's absence?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)