|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (191-230).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eccles last see Janice?
(a) Last night at dinner
(b) Last afternoon at the grocery
(c) Last week's service
(d) At morning service
2. According to Lucy Eccles, of what is Harry not afraid?
3. Where does Rabbit want to leave his car?
(a) In front of Ruth's building
(b) In front of the Sunshine Athletic Association
(c) At his mother's house
(d) At his and Janice's apartment
4. What part of Lucy Eccles' appearance does Rabbit mention when Janice asks him to describe her?
(a) Her style of dress
(b) Her freckles
(c) Her skin tone
(d) Her hair color
5. On what holiday do Ruth and Harry go swimming in this section?
(a) Memorial Day
(c) Labor Day
(d) Independence Day
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Mrs. Smith tell her husband to plant rather than flowers?
2. What do Janice and Harry suspect Miss Arndt has?
3. How does Rabbit know Ben Shamberger?
4. What fictional character does Nelson pretend to be when Janice is nursing?
5. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)