1. In chapter one, who is the first person mentioned in the book?
2. How do the Aboriginal people sleep?
In shelters made from branches and bark.
3. Why do the clans gather to set fire to areas of the brush?
To flush out animals, which are caught and eaten.
4. How many wives does Kundilla have?
5. Why are teenage boys sent out into the Law?
To become men.
6. Who makes the decision about when teenage boys are ready to go into the Law?
The tribal elders.
This section contains 5,553 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)