Chapter 1: The First Military Post
• An Aborigine man named Kundilla wakes up and carries out his daily tasks, when suddenly he hears a loud boom.
• He remembers how white whalers and sealers once landed on their coast.
• The white men had tricked them and stolen their women.
• Kundilla and some other men explore the noise and see Major Edmund Lockyear and his soldiers setting up a military base.
• These new white men do not hurt the Aborigines, so Kundilla concludes that they are no threat.
Chapter 2: The Swan River Colony
• An Aborigine leader called Yellagonga calls a meeting about the new white people who have arrived on their land.
• He remembers how Captain Fremantle tried to communicate with them, but they did not understand him.
• Captain Fremantle was actually trying to ask permission to name this land Western Australia.
• Now Captain Stirling and a ship full of colonists...
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)