|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of Thelma's bra?
2. What film does Cindy ask Harry if he has seen?
3. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
4. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
5. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
2. What happens when Harry tries to visit Ruth again in chapter 3?
3. What do Nelson and Pru talk about in Ma Springer's big Chrysler?
4. What do Pru and Nelson do in Brewer?
5. What does Harry think about as he runs through Brewer?
6. What does Charlie say about the business?
7. What has happened to Janice's Maverick?
8. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
9. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
10. How does Harry cope with sailing the tiller?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare Rabbit's character to the person he is a the beginning of the story to the person he is at the end of the story:
1) What does Rabbit hope to achieve at the beginning of the story?
2) What events changes Rabbit ideas about life?
3) How has Rabbit's character changed by the end of the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Rabbit's life:
1) His basketball coach
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)