|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car has Nelson destroyed?
2. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
3. Who is in a deep conversation with Charlie at the wedding?
4. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
5. What kind of party do the Murketts hold in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry not talk to the Murketts and the Fosnachts at the wedding reception?
2. How does Harry cope with sailing the tiller?
3. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
4. How does Nelson react to his parents buying their own house?
5. What happens when Harry tries to visit Ruth again in chapter 3?
6. Why is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about Cindy?
7. What do Nelson and Brew do at Slim's party?
8. How does Harry react when he sees Charlie back at work?
9. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
10. What does Ma Springer call the family into the living room to talk about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the novel and helps to express character and theme:
2) Point of view
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Rabbit's life:
1) His basketball coach
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)