|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
2. Who is Melanie going out with?
3. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
4. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
5. How does Harry know the girl's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Nelson never forgiven his father for the fire at his old house?
2. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
3. What does Harry suggest to Nelson?
4. What does Harry think about his dead dad?
5. What does Harry work out about the bookkeeping?
6. What do Harry and Nelson argue about?
7. Why is Pru's visit a shock for Harry?
8. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
9. How does Nelson want Harry to help him?
10. What does Thelma think about the story Harry tells her about Nelson?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Rabbit's life:
1) His basketball coach
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)