|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
2. What state does Pru attend university in?
3. What does Harry not like about young people?
4. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
5. What does Harry offer Nelson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Pru's visit a shock for Harry?
2. What does Harry think about his dead dad?
3. What does the Reverend Archie Campbell discuss with Nelson and Pru?
4. What does Charlie say to Harry about Nelson?
5. Describe Harry and Charlie's relationship.
6. What do Harry and Janice say about Nelson when they are alone?
7. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
8. How does Nelson react to Campbell's presence?
9. What do Harry and Nelson argue about?
10. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare Rabbit's character to the person he is a the beginning of the story to the person he is at the end of the story:
1) What does Rabbit hope to achieve at the beginning of the story?
2) What events changes Rabbit ideas about life?
3) How has Rabbit's character changed by the end of the novel?
Essay Topic 2
What major events had a profound effect on Rabbit's life and how did they change him? What does Rabbit still have to learn by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)