|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
(a) The administration office
(b) The sports hall
(c) The student union
(d) The reception
2. What does Harry say the world runs on?
3. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
(a) Sue him
(b) Kill him
(c) Fire him
(d) Take away his inheritance
4. Whose party do Nelson and Pru attend in this chapter?
5. Who does Janice say is crude?
(a) Ronnie Harrison
(b) Cindy Murkett
(c) James Murkett
(d) Hilly Harrison
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
2. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
3. What animal does Harry's eyes glitter like?
4. What kind of dog is Fritzie?
5. Why does Janice think Harry likes Ronnie's crudeness?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about Cindy?
2. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
3. What has happened to Janice's Maverick?
4. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
5. Why does Harry have to go along with Bessie and Janice's idea to take on Nelson?
6. What does Charlie say about the business?
7. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
8. What does Janice tell Harry when they come back from the party?
9. How does Nelson react to his parents buying their own house?
10. What do Mim and Harry talk about at the wedding reception?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)