|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) The hotel manager
(c) A teenager
(d) A colored boy
2. What does Harry say they should have taken up years ago?
3. What does Pru say Nelson is ashamed of her being?
(d) In love
4. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
5. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
(b) The Carribean
(c) The Canary Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters have never sailed?
2. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
3. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
4. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
5. What country is the head chef from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
2. What does Ma Springer call the family into the living room to talk about?
3. What does Harry think about as he runs through Brewer?
4. How does Janice react when she sees the gold coins?
5. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
6. Why does Nelson like Pru?
7. Why is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about Cindy?
8. What does Janice tell Harry when they come back from the party?
9. What do Nelson and Pru talk about in Ma Springer's big Chrysler?
10. Why does Harry not talk to the Murketts and the Fosnachts at the wedding reception?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)