|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car has Nelson destroyed?
(a) A Maverick
(b) A Corolla
(c) A Ford
(d) A Station Wagon
2. Why does Janice think Harry likes Ronnie's crudeness?
(a) It reminds of of his basketball days
(b) It reminds him of his old coach
(c) It reminds him of his mother
(d) It reminds him of his younger self
3. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
(c) The Reverend Archie
4. Which character takes charge of the sailing?
5. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
(a) Fire him
(b) Kill him
(c) Take away his inheritance
(d) Sue him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nelson drinking at the party?
2. What does Pru say Nelson is ashamed of her being?
3. What country is the head chef from?
4. Who calls the family together for a conference?
5. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry think about as he runs through Brewer?
2. How does Harry's night with Thelma change him?
3. How does Pru injure herself?
4. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
5. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
6. What does Janice tell Harry when they come back from the party?
7. What do Nelson and Brew do at Slim's party?
8. What do Mim and Harry talk about at the wedding reception?
9. What do Nelson and Pru talk about in Ma Springer's big Chrysler?
10. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)