|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are buying their own house
(b) They are divorcing
(c) They are moving to New York
(d) They are moving to England
2. What is the Reverend's nickname?
3. Who does Nelson say he wants to die?
4. What kind of cigarettes does Webb smoke?
(a) Lucky Strikes
(b) Silk Cuts
(d) Marlboro lights
5. What does Harry say they should have taken up years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Harry's eyes glitter like?
2. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
3. What does Janice say when Harry says they screwed up Nelson?
4. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
5. What kind of car does Pru own?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
2. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
3. What does Ma Springer call the family into the living room to talk about?
4. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
5. What do Nelson and Brew do at Slim's party?
6. How does Harry's night with Thelma change him?
7. What do Mim and Harry talk about at the wedding reception?
8. Why does Harry have to go along with Bessie and Janice's idea to take on Nelson?
9. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
10. Why is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about Cindy?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)