|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are moving to New York
(b) They are divorcing
(c) They are buying their own house
(d) They are moving to England
2. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
(b) New York
3. What does Harry say are as ugly as hell?
4. What kind of car has Nelson destroyed?
(a) A Corolla
(b) A Station Wagon
(c) A Maverick
(d) A Ford
5. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the head chef from?
2. What does the dancer make herself sick on?
3. What does Harry fear may offend Pru?
4. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
5. Where do the newlyweds spend their honeymoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Nelson and Brew do at Slim's party?
2. What do Nelson and Pru talk about in Ma Springer's big Chrysler?
3. What does Ma Springer call the family into the living room to talk about?
4. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
5. What does Harry think about as he runs through Brewer?
6. What do Pru and Nelson do in Brewer?
7. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
8. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
9. How does Harry cope with sailing the tiller?
10. How does Pru injure herself?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)