|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry say belongs to the new circle in his life?
(a) The Stavros'
(b) The Regal's
(c) The Murketts
(d) The Fosnachts
2. Where do the characters have lunch after sailing?
(a) In the hotel lounge
(b) By the pool
(c) In a restaurant
(d) In the park
3. Who is in a deep conversation with Charlie at the wedding?
4. What does Harry think his wife and their friends will tease him about?
(a) Being late
(d) Falling asleep
5. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
(a) He was feeling too horny
(b) He was talking too much
(c) He had a drunken flashback
(d) He was feeling sick
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the characters have dinner?
2. Who does Harry end up talking to at the wedding?
3. What is the Reverend's nickname?
4. Which character takes charge of the sailing?
5. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie say about the business?
2. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
3. How does Janice react when she sees the gold coins?
4. What does Harry think about as he runs through Brewer?
5. What do Mim and Harry talk about at the wedding reception?
6. What do Nelson and Brew do at Slim's party?
7. How does Nelson react to his parents buying their own house?
8. How does Harry's night with Thelma change him?
9. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
10. Why does Nelson like Pru?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)