|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say they should have taken up years ago?
2. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
(b) The Pill
(d) The sun
3. What kind of car does Ma Springer own?
(a) A Corolla
(b) A Maverick
(c) A Chrysler
(d) A BMW
4. Who is in a deep conversation with Charlie at the wedding?
5. Which of the characters have never sailed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
2. Why did Harry's coach like Ronnie better?
3. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
4. What kind of meeting does Peggy have to attend?
5. What does Nelson call his parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Pru and Nelson do in Brewer?
2. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
3. What has happened to Janice's Maverick?
4. What does Charlie say about the business?
5. Why does Nelson like Pru?
6. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
7. How does Pru injure herself?
8. How does Harry's night with Thelma change him?
9. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
10. How does Janice react when she sees the gold coins?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)