|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
(a) Sue him
(b) Take away his inheritance
(c) Fire him
(d) Kill him
2. What is Charlie's surname?
3. What does the dancer make herself sick on?
(a) Southern Comfort
4. Why did Ma Springer have to use the good china?
(a) Their were so many people living together
(b) It is easier to clean
(c) She always does for guests
(d) She wanted to do things properly
5. What does Harry think his wife and their friends will tease him about?
(b) Falling asleep
(d) Being late
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
2. Where do Pru and Nelson's friends hang out?
3. What do Harry and Janice put all over the bed before they make love?
4. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
5. What country is the head chef from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Pru and Nelson do in Brewer?
2. How does Pru injure herself?
3. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
4. What do Mim and Harry talk about at the wedding reception?
5. What has happened to Janice's Maverick?
6. Why is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about Cindy?
7. How does Harry cope with sailing the tiller?
8. How does Harry's night with Thelma change him?
9. What does Janice tell Harry when they come back from the party?
10. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)