|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car has Nelson destroyed?
(a) A Station Wagon
(b) A Corolla
(c) A Ford
(d) A Maverick
2. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
(b) Their own
(c) Harry and Janice's
(d) Ma Springers
3. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) A colored boy
(c) The hotel manager
(d) A teenager
4. What does Harry say they should have taken up years ago?
5. Who does Harry say belongs to the new circle in his life?
(a) The Stavros'
(b) The Murketts
(c) The Fosnachts
(d) The Regal's
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character takes charge of the sailing?
2. Where do Pru and Nelson's friends hang out?
3. What does Nelson call his parents?
4. What does Janice say when Harry says they screwed up Nelson?
5. Where do the characters have dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Nelson and Pru talk about in Ma Springer's big Chrysler?
2. What does Charlie say about the business?
3. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
4. How does Nelson react to his parents buying their own house?
5. What does Harry think about as he runs through Brewer?
6. What do Pru and Nelson do in Brewer?
7. Why does Harry have to go along with Bessie and Janice's idea to take on Nelson?
8. How does Pru injure herself?
9. What do Mim and Harry talk about at the wedding reception?
10. What happens when Harry tries to visit Ruth again in chapter 3?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)