|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Janice say they are not?
(b) Mr and Mrs Happy
(c) Joseph and Mary
(d) The Flintstones
2. What country does Charlie's surname originate from?
3. Where do the characters have dinner?
(a) In a restaurant
(b) By the pool
(c) In the pavilion
(d) In the park
4. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
5. Who does Harry end up talking to at the wedding?
(a) His brother
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
2. Who does Nelson say he wants to die?
3. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
4. What kind of meeting does Peggy have to attend?
5. Who calls the family together for a conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Mim and Harry talk about at the wedding reception?
2. What do Pru and Nelson do in Brewer?
3. How does Pru injure herself?
4. What does Janice tell Harry when they come back from the party?
5. How does Nelson react to his parents buying their own house?
6. How does Harry react when he sees Charlie back at work?
7. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
8. What does Ma Springer call the family into the living room to talk about?
9. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
10. Why does Harry not talk to the Murketts and the Fosnachts at the wedding reception?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)