|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Harry and Janice convert their profits into?
(c) Gold coins
(d) Silver coins
2. What kind of car does Pru own?
(a) A Toyota Corolla
(b) A Station Wagon
(c) A Ford Cosworth
(d) A Plymouth Valiant
3. What will Charlie have to do when Nelson comes into the business?
(a) Train him
(b) Move into a higher position
(c) Open a rival business
(d) Step aside
4. What was the name of Harry's basketball coach?
(a) Jimmy Utopia
(b) Kevin Macdonald
(c) Marty Tothero
(d) Ronnie Angstrom
5. What part of her body does Pru break in this chapter?
(a) Her leg
(b) Her arm
(c) Her neck
(d) Her nose
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
2. What country is the head chef from?
3. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
4. What does Harry think his wife and their friends will tease him about?
5. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Nelson and Brew do at Slim's party?
2. What do Nelson and Pru talk about in Ma Springer's big Chrysler?
3. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
4. Why does Harry have to go along with Bessie and Janice's idea to take on Nelson?
5. What does Charlie say about the business?
6. How does Nelson react to his parents buying their own house?
7. How does Janice react when she sees the gold coins?
8. What does Harry think about as he runs through Brewer?
9. Why is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about Cindy?
10. How does Harry cope with sailing the tiller?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)