|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janice say when Harry says they screwed up Nelson?
(a) We did what we could
(b) You screwed up Nelson
(c) He is happy enough
(d) He is living his own life
2. Why did Harry's coach like Ronnie better?
(a) He was gutsy
(b) He always played well when it mattered
(c) He never quit trying
(d) He was a better player
3. What will Charlie have to do when Nelson comes into the business?
(a) Open a rival business
(b) Step aside
(c) Train him
(d) Move into a higher position
4. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
(a) Their own
(b) Harry and Janice's
(d) Ma Springers
5. Where do the newlyweds spend their honeymoon?
(a) Las Vegas
(c) Mexico City
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Janice say they are not?
2. What does Nelson call his parents?
3. What country is the head chef from?
4. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
5. What kind of dog is Fritzie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janice tell Harry when they come back from the party?
2. Why does Nelson like Pru?
3. Why does Harry have to go along with Bessie and Janice's idea to take on Nelson?
4. What do Nelson and Pru talk about in Ma Springer's big Chrysler?
5. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
6. What do Pru and Nelson do in Brewer?
7. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
8. What does Charlie tell Harry about the situation with Nelson?
9. How does Harry react when he sees Charlie back at work?
10. How does Harry cope with sailing the tiller?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)