|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) A colored boy
(b) The hotel manager
(c) A teenager
2. What is the Reverend's nickname?
3. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
(a) Bad sex
(b) Secret affairs
(c) Repressed anger
(d) Open affairs
4. What do Harry and Janice convert their profits into?
(a) Silver coins
(d) Gold coins
5. What kind of car does Ma Springer own?
(a) A BMW
(b) A Corolla
(c) A Chrysler
(d) A Maverick
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is Fritzie?
2. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
3. Why did Ma Springer have to use the good china?
4. What does Harry say they should have taken up years ago?
5. What is Pru's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie say about the business?
2. What do Mim and Harry talk about at the wedding reception?
3. How does Harry react when he sees Charlie back at work?
4. How does Pru injure herself?
5. Why does Harry have to go along with Bessie and Janice's idea to take on Nelson?
6. What has happened to Janice's Maverick?
7. How does Janice react when she sees the gold coins?
8. Why does Nelson like Pru?
9. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
10. How does Nelson react to his parents buying their own house?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)