|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of singer sings at the buffet?
(a) A calypso singer
(b) A rock singer
(c) An opera singer
(d) A reggae singer
2. What does Thelma suffer from?
(b) Chicken pox
3. What does Harry say he wants to pump it in and die like?
(a) A hog
(b) A male spider
(c) A monkey
(d) A fly
4. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
(a) The Carribean
(b) The Canary Islands
5. Who does Harry end up talking to at the wedding?
(a) His sister
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Charlie's surname originate from?
2. Who does Harry think is incredibly hot?
3. What kind of cigarettes does Webb smoke?
4. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
5. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harry react when he sees Charlie back at work?
2. How does Harry cope with sailing the tiller?
3. Why does Harry not talk to the Murketts and the Fosnachts at the wedding reception?
4. What does Harry think about as he runs through Brewer?
5. How does Harry's night with Thelma change him?
6. How does Janice react when she sees the gold coins?
7. What does Janice tell Harry when they come back from the party?
8. Why does Nelson like Pru?
9. Why is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about Cindy?
10. How does Bessie react to Harry and Janice buying their own house?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)