|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
(a) The Canary Islands
(c) The Carribean
2. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Stars in Your Eyes
(b) Nighty Night
(c) Big Bamboo
(d) Love on the Beach
3. What does Harry fear may offend Pru?
(a) His swearing
(b) His sweating
(c) His choice of books
(d) His dress sense
4. What is Nelson drinking at the party?
(d) Southern Comfort
5. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car has Nelson destroyed?
2. What kind of party do the Murketts hold in this chapter?
3. What kind of singer sings at the buffet?
4. What is the Reverend's nickname?
5. What is the color of Thelma's bra?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janice tell Harry when they come back from the party?
2. What has happened to Janice's Maverick?
3. What does Harry remember about his bedside table drawer?
4. How does Janice react when she sees the gold coins?
5. Why does Harry have to go along with Bessie and Janice's idea to take on Nelson?
6. How does Nelson react to his parents buying their own house?
7. How does Harry's night with Thelma change him?
8. Why does Nelson like Pru?
9. What lie does Harry tell Charlie?
10. Why does Harry not talk to the Murketts and the Fosnachts at the wedding reception?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)