|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Janice and Bessie go every year?
(a) New York
(c) Mexico City
2. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
(a) Can I help you folks?
(b) How are you this morning?
(c) Fine looking day
(d) What can I do for ya?
3. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
4. Who did Charlie have an affair with 10 years before?
5. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
2. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
3. Where has Nelson been spending the summer?
4. Where does Harry stop to inquire about the farm?
5. What is Harry's nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Harry and Charlie's relationship.
2. Why has Nelson never forgiven his father for the fire at his old house?
3. What does Harry work out about the bookkeeping?
4. How does Nelson want Harry to help him?
5. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
6. What is Harry's role at Springer Motors?
7. What problem does Nelson have with Pru?
8. How does Nelson react to Campbell's presence?
9. What does the Reverend Archie Campbell discuss with Nelson and Pru?
10. What does Thelma think about the story Harry tells her about Nelson?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)