|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry play at the country club?
2. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
(a) Plans for marrying Janice
(b) Plans for the wedding
(c) Plans for the christening
(d) Plans for Harry's business
3. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
(a) Mt. Kiev
(b) Mt. Grand
(c) Mt. Judge
(d) Mt. Jameson
4. What does Webb say is going through the roof?
5. Why is Harry annoyed that Janice did not tell him about Pru?
(a) He would have been easier on Nelson
(b) He feels left out
(c) He would have taken out a loan
(d) He would have put a stop to it
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
2. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
3. What is Harry's position at Springer motors?
4. Who killed Skeeter?
5. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
2. What does Harry work out about the bookkeeping?
3. What does Charlie say to Harry about Nelson?
4. How did Old Springer used to run Springer Motors?
5. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
6. What does Rabbit remember about Summer Street?
7. How does Nelson react to Campbell's presence?
8. What does the Reverend Archie Campbell discuss with Nelson and Pru?
9. What does Harry think about Pru?
10. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)