|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Charlie have an affair with 10 years before?
2. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
(b) The government
3. Who has Janice been arguing with when Harry arrives?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her son
(c) Her mother
(d) Her father
4. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
(a) A Mercedes
(b) A Corona
(c) A BMW
(d) A Corrolla
5. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
2. What is Harry's nickname?
3. What was Ruth's surname?
4. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
5. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Reverend Archie Campbell discuss with Nelson and Pru?
2. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
3. What does Thelma think about the story Harry tells her about Nelson?
4. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
5. How did Old Springer used to run Springer Motors?
6. How does Nelson want Harry to help him?
7. What does Charlie say to Harry about Nelson?
8. What does Harry work out about the bookkeeping?
9. Describe Harry's circle of friends at the country club?
10. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)