|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
(a) Mt. Grand
(b) Mt. Judge
(c) Mt. Kiev
(d) Mt. Jameson
2. Which character is pregnant?
3. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
(a) The Asians and gypsies
(b) The Jews and Germans
(c) The blacks and Hispanics
(d) The English and Czechs
4. Who does Nelson tell Melanie he cannot stand?
(a) His grandfather
(c) His mother
(d) His father
5. Who has Janice been arguing with when Harry arrives?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
(c) Her son
(d) Her sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nelson reading about?
2. How is Mim related to Harry?
3. What does Harry play at the country club?
4. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
5. What killed Jill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Reverend Archie Campbell discuss with Nelson and Pru?
2. What do Harry and Janice say about Nelson when they are alone?
3. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
4. Why is Pru's visit a shock for Harry?
5. Describe Harry's circle of friends at the country club?
6. How did Old Springer used to run Springer Motors?
7. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
8. What is Harry's role at Springer Motors?
9. What does Harry suggest to Nelson?
10. How does Nelson react to Campbell's presence?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)