|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry not like about young people?
(a) Their work ethic
(b) Their drugs and draft dodging
(c) Their freedom
(d) Their free love
2. Where has Nelson been spending the summer?
3. Why does Nelson think Harry' s parents never sent him to summer camps?
(a) They were snobs
(b) They were boring
(c) They were over protective
(d) They were too poor
4. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) He is too lazy
(b) He is too artistic
(c) His is too fun loving
(d) He is too twitchy
5. Who does Nelson introduce his parents to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bicycle has Melanie bought?
2. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
3. What does Harry call people that work in law?
4. What does Webb say is going through the roof?
5. Why does Harry think his parents never sent him to summer camps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry think about Pru?
2. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
3. What do Harry and Nelson argue about?
4. What does the Reverend Archie Campbell discuss with Nelson and Pru?
5. What is Harry's role at Springer Motors?
6. How does Nelson react to Campbell's presence?
7. How does this chapter show the difference between Harry and Charlie's sale techniques?
8. What does Rabbit remember about Summer Street?
9. What do Harry and Janice say about Nelson when they are alone?
10. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)