|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is pregnant?
2. What is Nelson reading about?
3. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
(d) A beach towel
4. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) It sharpens your senses
(b) It can be fun
(c) He does not have to talk to his wife
(d) It gives you an excuse to stay out
5. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
(a) His brother
(b) His sister
(c) His father
(d) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nelson think Harry' s parents never sent him to summer camps?
2. What is the name of Harry's son?
3. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
4. Who does the girl say she lives with?
5. What country is the hostage crisis taking place in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Harry's role at Springer Motors?
2. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
3. How does Nelson want Harry to help him?
4. Why did Janice not want to buy a house?
5. Why is Pru's visit a shock for Harry?
6. What does Harry work out about the bookkeeping?
7. What does Thelma think about the story Harry tells her about Nelson?
8. What does Charlie say to Harry about Nelson?
9. What does Harry think about his dead dad?
10. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)