|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
(c) A beach towel
2. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) It can be fun
(b) It gives you an excuse to stay out
(c) He does not have to talk to his wife
(d) It sharpens your senses
3. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
4. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
5. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
(a) Can I help you folks?
(b) Fine looking day
(c) How are you this morning?
(d) What can I do for ya?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
2. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
3. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
4. What city was Skeeter killed in?
5. Who does Harry wish could see him rich?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
2. Why did Janice not want to buy a house?
3. What does the Reverend Archie Campbell discuss with Nelson and Pru?
4. What does Harry think about Pru?
5. What does Rabbit remember about Summer Street?
6. How does Nelson react to Campbell's presence?
7. What does Harry think about his dead dad?
8. What does Harry work out about the bookkeeping?
9. How does this chapter show the difference between Harry and Charlie's sale techniques?
10. What does Harry suggest to Nelson?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)