|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson phone his parents to ask them?
(a) To organize a party
(b) For money
(c) For use of their car
(d) To come home
2. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
3. Who does Nelson want to marry him?
(a) A Las Vegas priest
(b) A Justice of Peace
(c) A reverend
(d) A priest
4. Which character is pregnant?
5. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
(a) Plans for the wedding
(b) Plans for marrying Janice
(c) Plans for the christening
(d) Plans for Harry's business
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry call his enemy?
2. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
3. What does Harry not like about young people?
4. Who is Melanie going out with?
5. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
2. What does the Reverend Archie Campbell discuss with Nelson and Pru?
3. What is Harry's role at Springer Motors?
4. What does Thelma think about the story Harry tells her about Nelson?
5. What does Harry suggest to Nelson?
6. Why has Nelson never forgiven his father for the fire at his old house?
7. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
8. How did Old Springer used to run Springer Motors?
9. How does Nelson react to Campbell's presence?
10. Describe Harry and Charlie's relationship.
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)