|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Harry annoyed that Janice did not tell him about Pru?
(a) He would have put a stop to it
(b) He feels left out
(c) He would have been easier on Nelson
(d) He would have taken out a loan
2. Who does Nelson want to marry him?
(a) A Las Vegas priest
(b) A priest
(c) A Justice of Peace
(d) A reverend
3. What does the author say Melanie walks like?
(a) An athlete
(b) A business woman
(c) A waitress
(d) A prostitute
4. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) He is too artistic
(b) His is too fun loving
(c) He is too twitchy
(d) He is too lazy
5. What does Harry offer Nelson?
(a) A house
(c) A management position
(d) A shop
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
2. Who has Janice been arguing with when Harry arrives?
3. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
4. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
5. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
2. What do Harry and Janice say about Nelson when they are alone?
3. Why has Nelson never forgiven his father for the fire at his old house?
4. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
5. How does this chapter show the difference between Harry and Charlie's sale techniques?
6. How does Nelson want Harry to help him?
7. What does Harry think about Pru?
8. How does Nelson react to Campbell's presence?
9. What does Harry suggest to Nelson?
10. Describe Harry's circle of friends at the country club?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)