|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry offer Nelson?
(a) A management position
(c) A house
(d) A shop
2. What is Charlie's position at Springer's Motors?
(a) Sales Manager
(b) Junior Sales Representative
(c) Senior Sales Representative
(d) Assistant Sales Representive
3. Who does the girl say she lives with?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her husband
4. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
5. What is the name of the country club?
(a) The Breathing Cow
(b) The Flying Eagle
(c) The Hopping Spaceman
(d) The Swooping Vulture
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Jill?
2. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
3. Who is Melanie going out with?
4. Why does Harry think his parents never sent him to summer camps?
5. What kind of bicycle has Melanie bought?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry suggest to Nelson?
2. What does Rabbit remember about Summer Street?
3. Why has Nelson never forgiven his father for the fire at his old house?
4. What is Harry's role at Springer Motors?
5. What does Charlie say to Harry about Nelson?
6. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
7. Describe Harry's circle of friends at the country club?
8. Why did Janice not want to buy a house?
9. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
10. What does Thelma think about the story Harry tells her about Nelson?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)