|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nelson want to marry him?
(a) A Las Vegas priest
(b) A reverend
(c) A priest
(d) A Justice of Peace
2. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) Weiner Street
(b) Summer Street
(c) South Street
(d) Elm Street
3. What does Harry offer Nelson?
(b) A management position
(c) A house
(d) A shop
4. What city was Skeeter killed in?
(d) New York
5. Why does Harry think his parents never sent him to summer camps?
(a) They were over protective
(b) It never occurred to them
(c) They were too poor
(d) He was anti-social
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
2. How is Mim related to Harry?
3. Who killed Skeeter?
4. Who does Nelson introduce his parents to?
5. What does Harry call people that work in law?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Harry and Charlie's relationship.
2. What do Harry and Janice say about Nelson when they are alone?
3. What problem does Nelson have with Pru?
4. What is Harry's role at Springer Motors?
5. How does this chapter show the difference between Harry and Charlie's sale techniques?
6. How did Old Springer used to run Springer Motors?
7. What was notable about the newspaper clipping Harry received about Skeeter?
8. How does Nelson want Harry to help him?
9. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
10. What does Harry work out about the bookkeeping?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)