|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main drag?
2. What does Harry say is the peak month?
3. What did Nelson buy while Harry was away?
(a) A parking lot
(b) Three convertibles
(c) A coffee shop
(d) Four Mercedes
4. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) Summer Street
(b) South Street
(c) Elm Street
(d) Weiner Street
5. What is Charlie's position at Springer's Motors?
(a) Senior Sales Representative
(b) Junior Sales Representative
(c) Assistant Sales Representive
(d) Sales Manager
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Melanie going out with?
2. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
3. Why is Harry annoyed that Janice did not tell him about Pru?
4. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
5. How is Mim related to Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Nelson never forgiven his father for the fire at his old house?
2. Describe Harry and Charlie's relationship.
3. What do Harry and Janice say about Nelson when they are alone?
4. What does Charlie say to Harry about Nelson?
5. What does Harry remember about Skeeter?
6. What does Harry suggest to Nelson?
7. What does Harry think about the Springer's house?
8. How did Old Springer used to run Springer Motors?
9. What does Harry work out about the bookkeeping?
10. Why did Janice not want to buy a house?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)