|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thelma suffer from?
(d) Chicken pox
2. What kind of car does Ma Springer own?
(a) A Chrysler
(b) A BMW
(c) A Maverick
(d) A Corolla
3. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
4. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
(b) Porn magazines
5. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
6. Why does Janice think Harry likes Ronnie's crudeness?
(a) It reminds him of his mother
(b) It reminds of of his basketball days
(c) It reminds him of his old coach
(d) It reminds him of his younger self
7. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Big Bamboo
(b) Love on the Beach
(c) Stars in Your Eyes
(d) Nighty Night
8. What film does Cindy ask Harry if he has seen?
(a) Jaws II
(b) Godfather Part II
9. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
(a) The Pill
(d) The sun
10. Where do the characters have lunch after sailing?
(a) In a restaurant
(b) By the pool
(c) In the park
(d) In the hotel lounge
11. What does Harry fear may offend Pru?
(a) His choice of books
(b) His dress sense
(c) His swearing
(d) His sweating
12. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
(a) He had a drunken flashback
(b) He was feeling too horny
(c) He was talking too much
(d) He was feeling sick
13. What does Janice say when Harry says they screwed up Nelson?
(a) You screwed up Nelson
(b) He is happy enough
(c) He is living his own life
(d) We did what we could
14. Where do Pru and Nelson's friends hang out?
(a) The Corner
(b) Jack inthe Box
(c) The Farm House
15. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
(a) Harry's birthday
(c) Nelson and Pru's wedding
(d) Janice's birthday
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's surname?
2. Why did Ma Springer have to use the good china?
3. What kind of party do the Murketts hold in this chapter?
4. What does Nelson call his parents?
5. What animal does Harry's eyes glitter like?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)