|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Charlie's surname originate from?
2. Who does Harry end up talking to at the wedding?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
(c) His father
(d) His brother
3. What was the name of Harry's basketball coach?
(a) Marty Tothero
(b) Jimmy Utopia
(c) Ronnie Angstrom
(d) Kevin Macdonald
4. Who does Harry think is incredibly hot?
5. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are moving to New York
(b) They are buying their own house
(c) They are divorcing
(d) They are moving to England
6. Where do the characters have lunch after sailing?
(a) In the park
(b) By the pool
(c) In the hotel lounge
(d) In a restaurant
7. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
8. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
(a) Secret affairs
(b) Repressed anger
(c) Open affairs
(d) Bad sex
9. Which of the characters have never sailed?
10. What does Harry fear may offend Pru?
(a) His dress sense
(b) His sweating
(c) His swearing
(d) His choice of books
11. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Nighty Night
(b) Stars in Your Eyes
(c) Big Bamboo
(d) Love on the Beach
12. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
(a) A Espace
(b) A BMW
(c) A Maverick
(d) A Corolla
13. Why does Janice think Harry likes Ronnie's crudeness?
(a) It reminds him of his mother
(b) It reminds him of his old coach
(c) It reminds him of his younger self
(d) It reminds of of his basketball days
14. Who does Janice say they are not?
(a) Joseph and Mary
(b) The Flintstones
(d) Mr and Mrs Happy
15. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
(b) The Carribean
(d) The Canary Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry and Janice put all over the bed before they make love?
2. What does Harry say he wants to pump it in and die like?
3. What kind of singer sings at the buffet?
4. Who does Harry say belongs to the new circle in his life?
5. What part of her body does Pru break in this chapter?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)