|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Reverend's nickname?
2. What is Charlie's surname?
3. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are moving to New York
(b) They are moving to England
(c) They are buying their own house
(d) They are divorcing
4. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Big Bamboo
(b) Stars in Your Eyes
(c) Nighty Night
(d) Love on the Beach
5. Who does Harry think is incredibly hot?
6. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
7. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
(a) Their own
(c) Ma Springers
(d) Harry and Janice's
8. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
(a) The reception
(b) The sports hall
(c) The student union
(d) The administration office
9. Whose party do Nelson and Pru attend in this chapter?
10. Why did Ma Springer have to use the good china?
(a) She wanted to do things properly
(b) She always does for guests
(c) It is easier to clean
(d) Their were so many people living together
11. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) A teenager
(b) A colored boy
(d) The hotel manager
12. What do Harry and Janice put all over the bed before they make love?
(a) Silver coins
(d) Gold coins
13. What country does Charlie's surname originate from?
14. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
(a) Harry's birthday
(c) Janice's birthday
(d) Nelson and Pru's wedding
15. Who does Janice say is crude?
(a) James Murkett
(b) Ronnie Harrison
(c) Cindy Murkett
(d) Hilly Harrison
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say he wants to pump it in and die like?
2. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
3. What does Harry say they should have taken up years ago?
4. What kind of cigarettes does Webb smoke?
5. What does Harry say are as ugly as hell?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)