|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
(b) The Pill
(c) The sun
2. Which character takes charge of the sailing?
3. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
(a) The Canary Islands
(d) The Carribean
4. Why did Harry's coach like Ronnie better?
(a) He never quit trying
(b) He was gutsy
(c) He always played well when it mattered
(d) He was a better player
5. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
(d) New York
6. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
(a) Open affairs
(b) Repressed anger
(c) Bad sex
(d) Secret affairs
7. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
(a) The Reverend Archie
8. What was the name of Harry's basketball coach?
(a) Kevin Macdonald
(b) Marty Tothero
(c) Jimmy Utopia
(d) Ronnie Angstrom
9. Whose party do Nelson and Pru attend in this chapter?
10. What do Harry and Janice put all over the bed before they make love?
(c) Gold coins
(d) Silver coins
11. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are buying their own house
(b) They are moving to New York
(c) They are moving to England
(d) They are divorcing
12. What exercise has Harry started doing?
(b) Push ups
(c) Sit ups
(d) Weight lifting
13. What does Nelson call his parents?
(a) Unhappy people
(b) Piss artists
(c) Cop out artists
14. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
(a) The student union
(b) The sports hall
(c) The administration office
(d) The reception
15. Who does Pru ask Nelson if he had sex with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pru's surname?
2. What does the dancer make herself sick on?
3. Why does Janice think Harry likes Ronnie's crudeness?
4. What do Harry and Janice convert their profits into?
5. What does Thelma suffer from?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)