|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry think is incredibly hot?
2. Which character takes charge of the sailing?
3. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
(a) The administration office
(b) The reception
(c) The student union
(d) The sports hall
4. Whose party do Nelson and Pru attend in this chapter?
5. What does Harry say the world runs on?
6. What kind of cigarettes does Webb smoke?
(a) Silk Cuts
(b) Marlboro lights
(c) Lucky Strikes
7. What country does Charlie's surname originate from?
8. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
9. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
(b) New York
10. What will Charlie have to do when Nelson comes into the business?
(a) Move into a higher position
(b) Open a rival business
(c) Step aside
(d) Train him
11. What is Charlie's surname?
12. What does Janice say when Harry says they screwed up Nelson?
(a) We did what we could
(b) He is living his own life
(c) He is happy enough
(d) You screwed up Nelson
13. What exercise has Harry started doing?
(a) Weight lifting
(b) Push ups
(d) Sit ups
14. What is the Reverend's nickname?
15. What does Pru say Nelson is ashamed of her being?
(b) In love
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the characters have dinner?
2. What kind of car does Pru own?
3. Why did Ma Springer have to use the good china?
4. What kind of party do the Murketts hold in this chapter?
5. What film does Cindy ask Harry if he has seen?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)