|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
(a) A BMW
(b) A Espace
(c) A Corolla
(d) A Maverick
2. What is Nelson drinking at the party?
(b) Southern Comfort
3. What kind of party do the Murketts hold in this chapter?
(a) A costume party
(b) A pool party
(c) A swingers party
(d) A dinner party
4. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
(a) Take away his inheritance
(b) Sue him
(c) Fire him
(d) Kill him
5. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) The hotel manager
(b) A teenager
(c) A colored boy
6. What kind of cigarettes does Webb smoke?
(a) Lucky Strikes
(b) Marlboro lights
(c) Silk Cuts
7. Where do the characters have dinner?
(a) In the pavilion
(b) In the park
(c) In a restaurant
(d) By the pool
8. Why did Harry's coach like Ronnie better?
(a) He was a better player
(b) He always played well when it mattered
(c) He never quit trying
(d) He was gutsy
9. What film does Cindy ask Harry if he has seen?
(a) Jaws II
(b) Godfather Part II
10. What is Charlie's surname?
11. What does Harry think his wife and their friends will tease him about?
(b) Falling asleep
(c) Being late
12. What kind of car has Nelson destroyed?
(a) A Corolla
(b) A Maverick
(c) A Station Wagon
(d) A Ford
13. What is Pru's surname?
14. What was the name of Harry's basketball coach?
(a) Marty Tothero
(b) Jimmy Utopia
(c) Kevin Macdonald
(d) Ronnie Angstrom
15. What kind of meeting does Peggy have to attend?
(a) A anti-nuclear meeting
(b) A teacher's meeting
(c) A anti-arms meeting
(d) A neighborhood meeting
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
2. What does Thelma suffer from?
3. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
4. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
5. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)