|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party do the Murketts hold in this chapter?
(a) A costume party
(b) A dinner party
(c) A pool party
(d) A swingers party
2. Where do the newlyweds spend their honeymoon?
(b) Las Vegas
(c) Mexico City
3. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
(a) He was feeling too horny
(b) He had a drunken flashback
(c) He was talking too much
(d) He was feeling sick
4. What kind of car does Pru own?
(a) A Toyota Corolla
(b) A Ford Cosworth
(c) A Station Wagon
(d) A Plymouth Valiant
5. What kind of meeting does Peggy have to attend?
(a) A anti-arms meeting
(b) A anti-nuclear meeting
(c) A neighborhood meeting
(d) A teacher's meeting
6. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are moving to New York
(b) They are buying their own house
(c) They are divorcing
(d) They are moving to England
7. What does Pru say Nelson is ashamed of her being?
(a) In love
8. What animal does Harry's eyes glitter like?
(a) A lizard
(b) A skunk
(c) A cow
(d) A fox
9. What is Pru's surname?
10. What part of her body does Pru break in this chapter?
(a) Her nose
(b) Her leg
(c) Her neck
(d) Her arm
11. What country does Charlie's surname originate from?
12. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
(b) Nelson and Pru's wedding
(c) Janice's birthday
(d) Harry's birthday
13. Which of the characters have never sailed?
14. What kind of car has Nelson destroyed?
(a) A Maverick
(b) A Ford
(c) A Station Wagon
(d) A Corolla
15. What is the Reverend's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
2. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
3. What kind of car does Ma Springer own?
4. What country is the head chef from?
5. Whose party do Nelson and Pru attend in this chapter?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)