|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pru say Nelson is ashamed of her being?
(d) In love
2. What animal does Harry's eyes glitter like?
(a) A fox
(b) A skunk
(c) A lizard
(d) A cow
3. What does Janice say when Harry says they screwed up Nelson?
(a) You screwed up Nelson
(b) He is happy enough
(c) He is living his own life
(d) We did what we could
4. What is the color of Thelma's bra?
5. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Stars in Your Eyes
(b) Big Bamboo
(c) Nighty Night
(d) Love on the Beach
6. What will Charlie have to do when Nelson comes into the business?
(a) Step aside
(b) Move into a higher position
(c) Train him
(d) Open a rival business
7. Why did Harry's coach like Ronnie better?
(a) He was gutsy
(b) He always played well when it mattered
(c) He was a better player
(d) He never quit trying
8. Who is in a deep conversation with Charlie at the wedding?
9. What kind of meeting does Peggy have to attend?
(a) A neighborhood meeting
(b) A anti-nuclear meeting
(c) A anti-arms meeting
(d) A teacher's meeting
10. Which of the characters have never sailed?
11. What does Nelson call his parents?
(a) Cop out artists
(c) Piss artists
(d) Unhappy people
12. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
13. What kind of singer sings at the buffet?
(a) A calypso singer
(b) An opera singer
(c) A reggae singer
(d) A rock singer
14. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) The hotel manager
(c) A colored boy
(d) A teenager
15. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
2. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
3. Where do Pru and Nelson's friends hang out?
4. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
5. Who does Janice say they are not?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)