|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
(c) The Reverend Archie
2. What exercise has Harry started doing?
(b) Push ups
(c) Sit ups
(d) Weight lifting
3. Who does Harry end up talking to at the wedding?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His brother
4. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
5. Who does Nelson say he wants to die?
6. What do Harry and Janice convert their profits into?
(b) Gold coins
(c) Silver coins
7. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
8. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
(a) He was feeling sick
(b) He was feeling too horny
(c) He was talking too much
(d) He had a drunken flashback
9. Which of the characters have never sailed?
10. What kind of singer sings at the buffet?
(a) A reggae singer
(b) An opera singer
(c) A rock singer
(d) A calypso singer
11. What country is the head chef from?
12. Who does Pru ask Nelson if he had sex with?
13. Who does Harry say belongs to the new circle in his life?
(a) The Murketts
(b) The Fosnachts
(c) The Stavros'
(d) The Regal's
14. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
(a) Open affairs
(b) Bad sex
(c) Secret affairs
(d) Repressed anger
15. What kind of meeting does Peggy have to attend?
(a) A anti-nuclear meeting
(b) A teacher's meeting
(c) A anti-arms meeting
(d) A neighborhood meeting
Short Answer Questions
1. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
2. What is Nelson drinking at the party?
3. What animal does Harry's eyes glitter like?
4. Which character takes charge of the sailing?
5. What will Charlie have to do when Nelson comes into the business?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)