|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
2. Where do the characters have dinner?
(a) In a restaurant
(b) In the pavilion
(c) In the park
(d) By the pool
3. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
(a) The sun
(b) The Pill
4. Why did Harry's coach like Ronnie better?
(a) He never quit trying
(b) He was gutsy
(c) He always played well when it mattered
(d) He was a better player
5. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
(a) A Maverick
(b) A Corolla
(c) A Espace
(d) A BMW
6. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
(c) The Reverend Archie
7. Which of the characters have never sailed?
8. What kind of car does Pru own?
(a) A Toyota Corolla
(b) A Ford Cosworth
(c) A Plymouth Valiant
(d) A Station Wagon
9. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
(a) He was feeling too horny
(b) He was feeling sick
(c) He was talking too much
(d) He had a drunken flashback
10. Who does Janice say they are not?
(b) Joseph and Mary
(c) The Flintstones
(d) Mr and Mrs Happy
11. What does Nelson call his parents?
(a) Cop out artists
(b) Unhappy people
(c) Piss artists
12. What part of her body does Pru break in this chapter?
(a) Her nose
(b) Her neck
(c) Her arm
(d) Her leg
13. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
(a) Repressed anger
(b) Bad sex
(c) Secret affairs
(d) Open affairs
14. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
(a) Porn magazines
15. What does Harry say they should have taken up years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cigarettes does Webb smoke?
2. Who does Harry end up talking to at the wedding?
3. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
4. What country does Charlie's surname originate from?
5. Who calls the family together for a conference?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)