|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
(a) New York
2. What animal does Harry's eyes glitter like?
(a) A skunk
(b) A cow
(c) A lizard
(d) A fox
3. What does Harry think his wife and their friends will tease him about?
(b) Falling asleep
(c) Being late
4. Who does Nelson say he wants to die?
5. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
(a) Fire him
(b) Kill him
(c) Take away his inheritance
(d) Sue him
6. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
(a) The Canary Islands
(b) The Carribean
7. What country does Charlie's surname originate from?
8. What country is the head chef from?
9. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Nighty Night
(b) Stars in Your Eyes
(c) Big Bamboo
(d) Love on the Beach
10. Where do the characters have lunch after sailing?
(a) In the park
(b) In the hotel lounge
(c) In a restaurant
(d) By the pool
11. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
(b) Porn magazines
12. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
(b) The Pill
(c) The sun
13. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
(b) The Reverend Archie
14. What is Nelson drinking at the party?
(d) Southern Comfort
15. What is the color of Thelma's bra?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
2. Who does Janice say they are not?
3. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
4. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
5. What will Charlie have to do when Nelson comes into the business?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)