|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
2. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
(a) Secret affairs
(b) Bad sex
(c) Repressed anger
(d) Open affairs
3. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
(a) The student union
(b) The reception
(c) The administration office
(d) The sports hall
4. What does Harry say the world runs on?
5. Where do Pru and Nelson's friends hang out?
(a) The Farm House
(c) Jack inthe Box
(d) The Corner
6. What kind of dog is Fritzie?
(a) A collie
(b) A pit bull
(c) A retriever
(d) A spaniel
7. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
(a) A Corolla
(b) A Maverick
(c) A Espace
(d) A BMW
8. What was the name of Harry's basketball coach?
(a) Jimmy Utopia
(b) Ronnie Angstrom
(c) Marty Tothero
(d) Kevin Macdonald
9. What is Pru's surname?
10. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) A colored boy
(b) The hotel manager
(c) A teenager
11. What is Charlie's surname?
12. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Big Bamboo
(b) Nighty Night
(c) Stars in Your Eyes
(d) Love on the Beach
13. Who does Pru ask Nelson if he had sex with?
14. What do Harry and Janice convert their profits into?
(a) Silver coins
(b) Gold coins
15. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
(a) He had a drunken flashback
(b) He was feeling sick
(c) He was talking too much
(d) He was feeling too horny
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
2. Where do the characters have lunch after sailing?
3. Which of the characters have never sailed?
4. What kind of singer sings at the buffet?
5. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)