|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry say belongs to the new circle in his life?
(a) The Fosnachts
(b) The Regal's
(c) The Murketts
(d) The Stavros'
2. Which character takes charge of the sailing?
3. What kind of cigarettes does Webb smoke?
(a) Marlboro lights
(c) Lucky Strikes
(d) Silk Cuts
4. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) A teenager
(b) A colored boy
(d) The hotel manager
5. What kind of car has Nelson destroyed?
(a) A Ford
(b) A Corolla
(c) A Station Wagon
(d) A Maverick
6. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
7. What kind of meeting does Peggy have to attend?
(a) A anti-arms meeting
(b) A teacher's meeting
(c) A anti-nuclear meeting
(d) A neighborhood meeting
8. Why did Ma Springer have to use the good china?
(a) It is easier to clean
(b) She wanted to do things properly
(c) She always does for guests
(d) Their were so many people living together
9. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Love on the Beach
(b) Big Bamboo
(c) Stars in Your Eyes
(d) Nighty Night
10. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
(a) Harry and Janice's
(c) Ma Springers
(d) Their own
11. What does Pru say Nelson is ashamed of her being?
(d) In love
12. What does Harry fear may offend Pru?
(a) His dress sense
(b) His choice of books
(c) His swearing
(d) His sweating
13. Who does Janice say they are not?
(a) Mr and Mrs Happy
(c) The Flintstones
(d) Joseph and Mary
14. Where do Pru and Nelson's friends hang out?
(a) The Corner
(c) Jack inthe Box
(d) The Farm House
15. Who does Janice say is crude?
(a) James Murkett
(b) Ronnie Harrison
(c) Cindy Murkett
(d) Hilly Harrison
Short Answer Questions
1. What exercise has Harry started doing?
2. What animal does Harry's eyes glitter like?
3. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
4. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
5. What kind of party do the Murketts hold in this chapter?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)