|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
(a) The administration office
(b) The reception
(c) The student union
(d) The sports hall
2. What is the color of Thelma's bra?
3. What kind of party do the Murketts hold in this chapter?
(a) A dinner party
(b) A pool party
(c) A swingers party
(d) A costume party
4. What does Webb say does a marriage in?
(a) Open affairs
(b) Secret affairs
(c) Repressed anger
(d) Bad sex
5. What kind of car does Pru own?
(a) A Toyota Corolla
(b) A Station Wagon
(c) A Plymouth Valiant
(d) A Ford Cosworth
6. What did Janice decide was bad for her?
(a) The sun
(b) The Pill
7. What country is the head chef from?
8. What does Thelma suffer from?
(c) Chicken pox
9. Why did Ma Springer have to use the good china?
(a) She always does for guests
(b) She wanted to do things properly
(c) Their were so many people living together
(d) It is easier to clean
10. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
11. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
(a) Harry and Janice's
(b) Their own
(c) Ma Springers
12. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
(b) Porn magazines
13. What does Harry say the world runs on?
14. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
15. Why did Harry's coach like Ronnie better?
(a) He was gutsy
(b) He never quit trying
(c) He always played well when it mattered
(d) He was a better player
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's surname?
2. Which of the characters have never sailed?
3. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
4. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
5. Who calls the family together for a conference?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)