|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose party do Nelson and Pru attend in this chapter?
2. What does the dancer make herself sick on?
(c) Southern Comfort
3. What does Harry fear may offend Pru?
(a) His dress sense
(b) His sweating
(c) His swearing
(d) His choice of books
4. What does Pru say Nelson is ashamed of her being?
(b) In love
5. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
(d) Porn magazines
6. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are buying their own house
(b) They are moving to England
(c) They are divorcing
(d) They are moving to New York
7. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
(a) He was feeling sick
(b) He had a drunken flashback
(c) He was feeling too horny
(d) He was talking too much
8. Who is in a deep conversation with Charlie at the wedding?
9. Who calls the family together for a conference?
(d) Ma Springer
10. What does Harry say he wants to pump it in and die like?
(a) A hog
(b) A fly
(c) A monkey
(d) A male spider
11. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
(b) The Canary Islands
(d) The Carribean
12. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
(c) New York
13. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Stars in Your Eyes
(b) Nighty Night
(c) Big Bamboo
(d) Love on the Beach
14. Where do the newlyweds spend their honeymoon?
(a) Las Vegas
(b) Mexico City
15. What does Harry say the world runs on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters have never sailed?
2. Who does Nelson say he wants to die?
3. What country is the head chef from?
4. What does Thelma suffer from?
5. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)