|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nelson drinking at the party?
(d) Southern Comfort
2. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
(c) New York
3. Who does Nelson mimic in this chapter?
(a) The Reverend Archie
4. What kind of dog is Fritzie?
(a) A collie
(b) A retriever
(c) A pit bull
(d) A spaniel
5. What does Harry say he wants to pump it in and die like?
(a) A hog
(b) A fly
(c) A male spider
(d) A monkey
6. Where do the characters have dinner?
(a) In the pavilion
(b) In a restaurant
(c) In the park
(d) By the pool
7. What does Harry say they should have taken up years ago?
8. Whose party do Nelson and Pru attend in this chapter?
9. Who is Harry thankful that Janice does not talk about?
10. Who does Janice say they are not?
(a) The Flintstones
(b) Joseph and Mary
(d) Mr and Mrs Happy
11. What country is the head chef from?
12. What was the name of Harry's basketball coach?
(a) Ronnie Angstrom
(b) Marty Tothero
(c) Jimmy Utopia
(d) Kevin Macdonald
13. Who calls the family together for a conference?
(d) Ma Springer
14. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
(a) The Canary Islands
(d) The Carribean
15. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pru work in Kent State?
2. Who does Nelson say he wants to die?
3. What does Harry say are as ugly as hell?
4. What kind of car does Jamie Nunemacher buy?
5. What does Harry say the women will do to him if he does not take Nelson into the business?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)