Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Stars in Your Eyes
(b) Nighty Night
(c) Big Bamboo
(d) Love on the Beach
2. Where do Pru and Nelson's friends hang out?
(a) The Corner
(b) The Farm House
(d) Jack inthe Box
3. What country is the head chef from?
4. Why did Ma Springer have to use the good china?
(a) She wanted to do things properly
(b) She always does for guests
(c) Their were so many people living together
(d) It is easier to clean
5. What is Pru's surname?
6. What exercise has Harry started doing?
(b) Weight lifting
(c) Push ups
(d) Sit ups
7. What does Thelma suffer from?
(d) Chicken pox
8. Who does Harry say belongs to the old circle in his life?
(a) The Regals
(b) The Fosnachts
(c) The Murketts
(d) The Stravos'
9. What do Harry and Janice put all over the bed before they make love?
(c) Silver coins
(d) Gold coins
10. Who does Harry end up talking to at the wedding?
(a) His father
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
11. What does Harry fear may offend Pru?
(a) His swearing
(b) His sweating
(c) His choice of books
(d) His dress sense
12. What does Nelson call Ma Springer?
13. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
(a) Harry's birthday
(b) Janice's birthday
(c) Nelson and Pru's wedding
14. What kind of singer sings at the buffet?
(a) A calypso singer
(b) An opera singer
(c) A rock singer
(d) A reggae singer
15. Who does Harry say belongs to the new circle in his life?
(a) The Regal's
(b) The Stavros'
(c) The Fosnachts
(d) The Murketts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say the world runs on?
2. What does the dancer make herself sick on?
3. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
4. What film does Cindy ask Harry if he has seen?
5. What do Harry and Janice convert their profits into?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)