|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cindy say got fresh with her?
(a) The hotel manager
(b) A colored boy
(d) A teenager
2. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are buying their own house
(b) They are divorcing
(c) They are moving to New York
(d) They are moving to England
3. What does is the name of the song the calypso singer sings at Harry's table?
(a) Stars in Your Eyes
(b) Big Bamboo
(c) Love on the Beach
(d) Nighty Night
4. Where do Pru and Nelson's friends hang out?
(a) The Farm House
(b) Jack inthe Box
(c) The Corner
5. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
(a) Their own
(b) Harry and Janice's
(d) Ma Springers
6. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
7. What state did Charlie take Melanie to before taking her to Ohio?
(b) New York
8. Where do the newlyweds spend their honeymoon?
(c) Mexico City
(d) Las Vegas
9. What did Harry used to keep in his bedside drawer?
(d) Porn magazines
10. What does Pru say Nelson is ashamed of her being?
(b) In love
11. What is Charlie's surname?
12. Who is in a deep conversation with Charlie at the wedding?
13. Why does Janice think Harry likes Ronnie's crudeness?
(a) It reminds of of his basketball days
(b) It reminds him of his younger self
(c) It reminds him of his old coach
(d) It reminds him of his mother
14. What was the name of Harry's basketball coach?
(a) Kevin Macdonald
(b) Ronnie Angstrom
(c) Marty Tothero
(d) Jimmy Utopia
15. What special occasion do the characters celebrate in this chapter?
(b) Nelson and Pru's wedding
(c) Janice's birthday
(d) Harry's birthday
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry say belongs to the old circle in his life?
2. Who calls the family together for a conference?
3. What kind of dog is Fritzie?
4. Who does Pru ask Nelson if he had sex with?
5. Who does Harry say belongs to the new circle in his life?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)