|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
2. What killed Jill?
(a) A fire
(b) A drive by shooting
(d) A car
3. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
(a) His father
(b) His sister
(c) His brother
(d) His wife
4. What state does Pru attend university in?
(a) New York
(b) New Jersey
5. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
6. What does the author say Melanie walks like?
(a) A business woman
(b) An athlete
(c) A prostitute
(d) A waitress
7. How is Mim related to Harry?
(a) His sister
(b) His daughter
(c) His mother
(d) His cousin
8. What was Ruth's surname?
9. What does Nelson phone his parents to ask them?
(a) For money
(b) To organize a party
(c) For use of their car
(d) To come home
10. Where do Janice and Bessie go every year?
(c) New York
(d) Mexico City
11. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
(a) Plans for the wedding
(b) Plans for the christening
(c) Plans for marrying Janice
(d) Plans for Harry's business
12. Where does Harry stop to inquire about the farm?
(a) A newspaper stand
(b) A supermarket
(c) A post office
(d) A grocers
13. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
14. Who does Nelson want to marry him?
(a) A priest
(b) A reverend
(c) A Las Vegas priest
(d) A Justice of Peace
15. Where has Nelson been spending the summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
2. What is Archie Campbell's job?
3. How does Harry know the girl's mother?
4. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
5. Why does Nelson think Harry' s parents never sent him to summer camps?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)