|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
2. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
3. What is the name of the bridge that Harry cuts across?
(a) Jack Street Bridge
(b) Weiser Street Bridge
(c) Fuller Street Bride
(d) Regal Bridge
4. Who is Melanie going out with?
5. Who does Nelson introduce his parents to?
6. Which character is pregnant?
7. What was Ruth's surname?
8. What is the name of the country club?
(a) The Hopping Spaceman
(b) The Breathing Cow
(c) The Flying Eagle
(d) The Swooping Vulture
9. What kind of peace does Harry say he likes?
10. What film does Nelson think about when he is in bed with Pru?
(a) Five Easy Pieces
11. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
(a) A gay community
(b) A farming community
(c) A hippy community
(d) A mormon community
12. What does Harry offer Nelson?
(b) A shop
(c) A house
(d) A management position
13. What state does Pru attend university in?
(a) New Jersey
(c) New York
14. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
(a) Fine looking day
(b) Can I help you folks?
(c) How are you this morning?
(d) What can I do for ya?
15. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
2. What does Harry say is the peak month?
3. What does Harry suggest Nelson and Pru do with the baby?
4. What does Harry not like about young people?
5. Who does the girl say she lives with?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)