|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Pru attend university in?
(a) New York
(c) New Jersey
2. What could Harry's father never eat without throwing up?
(a) Prawn sandwiches
(c) Crab cakes
3. What is the name of the bridge that Harry cuts across?
(a) Fuller Street Bride
(b) Jack Street Bridge
(c) Regal Bridge
(d) Weiser Street Bridge
4. What does Harry suggest Nelson and Pru do with the baby?
(a) Foster it
(b) Abort it
(c) Adopt it
(d) Sell it
5. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) Elm Street
(b) Weiner Street
(c) Summer Street
(d) South Street
6. How was Skeeter killed?
(a) He was run over
(b) He was stabbed
(c) He killed himself
(d) He was shot
7. Who killed Skeeter?
(a) A thief
(b) A drug dealer
(c) A gangster
(d) The police
8. What film does Nelson think about when he is in bed with Pru?
(a) Five Easy Pieces
9. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) His is too fun loving
(b) He is too lazy
(c) He is too artistic
(d) He is too twitchy
10. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
11. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(a) Legal eagles
(d) Legal evils
12. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
(a) A hippy community
(b) A gay community
(c) A mormon community
(d) A farming community
13. Who does Harry buy $11,000 worth of gold from?
14. Who is Melanie going out with?
15. What did Nelson buy while Harry was away?
(a) Four Mercedes
(b) A coffee shop
(c) A parking lot
(d) Three convertibles
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author say has a musical smile?
2. What kind of peace does Harry say he likes?
3. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
4. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
5. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)