|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film does Nelson think about when he is in bed with Pru?
(a) Five Easy Pieces
2. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) It sharpens your senses
(b) It can be fun
(c) It gives you an excuse to stay out
(d) He does not have to talk to his wife
3. Who has Janice been arguing with when Harry arrives?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her son
4. Who is Melanie going out with?
5. Who does the author say has a musical smile?
6. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
7. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
(a) Springer's Motors
(b) Glory Motors
(c) Running Motors
(d) Rabbit Run Motors
8. What does Webb say is going through the roof?
9. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) South Street
(b) Weiner Street
(c) Elm Street
(d) Summer Street
10. What does Harry offer Nelson?
(a) A management position
(b) A shop
(c) A house
11. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(a) Legal evils
(c) Legal eagles
12. Who does Harry call his enemy?
13. Who does Harry wish could see him rich?
(b) His old coach
(c) His father
(d) His mother
14. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
(a) Plans for Harry's business
(b) Plans for the wedding
(c) Plans for the christening
(d) Plans for marrying Janice
15. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
2. What does Harry suggest Nelson and Pru do with the baby?
3. Who does the girl say she lives with?
4. What kind of peace does Harry say he likes?
5. What does Nelson phone his parents to ask them?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)