|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is pregnant?
2. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
3. What is Archie Campbell's job?
(b) Car salesman
4. What does Harry not like about young people?
(a) Their work ethic
(b) Their freedom
(c) Their free love
(d) Their drugs and draft dodging
5. Who does Harry wish could see him rich?
(b) His old coach
(c) His mother
(d) His father
6. Who does Nelson tell Melanie he cannot stand?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His grandfather
7. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) It can be fun
(b) It gives you an excuse to stay out
(c) He does not have to talk to his wife
(d) It sharpens your senses
8. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
9. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
(a) A Corrolla
(b) A Mercedes
(c) A BMW
(d) A Corona
10. Why does Nelson think Harry' s parents never sent him to summer camps?
(a) They were boring
(b) They were over protective
(c) They were too poor
(d) They were snobs
11. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
12. What could Harry's father never eat without throwing up?
(b) Prawn sandwiches
(d) Crab cakes
13. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
14. What does Harry say is the peak month?
15. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) His is too fun loving
(b) He is too artistic
(c) He is too lazy
(d) He is too twitchy
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry know the girl's mother?
2. Who killed Skeeter?
3. What does Harry offer Nelson?
4. How was Skeeter killed?
5. What does the author say Melanie walks like?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)