|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nelson reading about?
2. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
3. Who does the author say has a musical smile?
4. What could Harry's father never eat without throwing up?
(b) Prawn sandwiches
(c) Crab cakes
5. Who does Harry wish could see him rich?
(a) His father
(b) His old coach
(d) His mother
6. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) His is too fun loving
(b) He is too twitchy
(c) He is too lazy
(d) He is too artistic
7. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
(a) His wife
(b) His sister
(c) His father
(d) His brother
8. What does the author say Melanie walks like?
(a) A waitress
(b) An athlete
(c) A prostitute
(d) A business woman
9. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
10. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
(a) A Corona
(b) A Corrolla
(c) A BMW
(d) A Mercedes
11. What does Harry play at the country club?
12. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(a) Legal eagles
(c) Legal evils
13. What is the name of the main drag?
14. What is the name of the bridge that Harry cuts across?
(a) Jack Street Bridge
(b) Regal Bridge
(c) Fuller Street Bride
(d) Weiser Street Bridge
15. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Jill?
2. What is the name of the country club?
3. What does Nelson phone his parents to ask them?
4. What is the name of Harry's son?
5. How is Mim related to Harry?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)