|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bicycle has Melanie bought?
(a) A Folio
(b) A Rocket
(c) A Fuji
(d) A Raleigh
2. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(a) Legal eagles
(c) Legal evils
3. Who does Nelson tell Melanie he cannot stand?
(a) His grandfather
(c) His father
(d) His mother
4. What could Harry's father never eat without throwing up?
(b) Prawn sandwiches
(d) Crab cakes
5. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) Elm Street
(b) South Street
(c) Weiner Street
(d) Summer Street
6. What is Harry's nickname?
7. Who does Nelson introduce his parents to?
8. What is the name of the main drag?
9. What did Nelson buy while Harry was away?
(a) Four Mercedes
(b) Three convertibles
(c) A parking lot
(d) A coffee shop
10. How is Mim related to Harry?
(a) His daughter
(b) His cousin
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
11. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) His is too fun loving
(b) He is too artistic
(c) He is too lazy
(d) He is too twitchy
12. Who does the girl say she lives with?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her husband
(d) Her boyfriend
13. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
14. What killed Jill?
(a) A fire
(b) A car
(d) A drive by shooting
15. Who does the author say has a musical smile?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
2. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
3. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
4. Why is Harry annoyed that Janice did not tell him about Pru?
5. What kind of peace does Harry say he likes?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)