|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nelson tell Melanie he cannot stand?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His grandfather
2. What was Ruth's surname?
3. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
4. What is the name of the country club?
(a) The Swooping Vulture
(b) The Breathing Cow
(c) The Hopping Spaceman
(d) The Flying Eagle
5. What state does Pru attend university in?
(b) New Jersey
(c) New York
6. Who killed Skeeter?
(a) The police
(b) A thief
(c) A gangster
(d) A drug dealer
7. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
(a) Springer's Motors
(b) Rabbit Run Motors
(c) Glory Motors
(d) Running Motors
8. Who does the girl say she lives with?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her father
(c) Her husband
(d) Her mother
9. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
10. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
11. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
12. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
(a) Plans for marrying Janice
(b) Plans for Harry's business
(c) Plans for the christening
(d) Plans for the wedding
13. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
(a) His wife
(b) His brother
(c) His father
(d) His sister
14. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) He does not have to talk to his wife
(b) It gives you an excuse to stay out
(c) It can be fun
(d) It sharpens your senses
15. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
(a) Life was hard
(b) Life was a game
(c) Life was sweet
(d) Life was for living
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
2. What does Harry say is the peak month?
3. What could Harry's father never eat without throwing up?
4. Who does Harry buy $11,000 worth of gold from?
5. What country is the hostage crisis taking place in?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)