|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(b) Legal evils
(c) Legal eagles
2. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
(a) Life was a game
(b) Life was sweet
(c) Life was hard
(d) Life was for living
3. Who has Janice been arguing with when Harry arrives?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her son
(c) Her father
(d) Her sister
4. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
5. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
(a) Mt. Grand
(b) Mt. Kiev
(c) Mt. Judge
(d) Mt. Jameson
6. How is Mim related to Harry?
(a) His mother
(b) His cousin
(c) His sister
(d) His daughter
7. What is Harry's nickname?
8. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
(c) The government
9. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) South Street
(b) Elm Street
(c) Weiner Street
(d) Summer Street
10. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
(a) Rabbit Run Motors
(b) Glory Motors
(c) Running Motors
(d) Springer's Motors
11. Who does Harry buy $11,000 worth of gold from?
12. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
(a) What can I do for ya?
(b) Fine looking day
(c) Can I help you folks?
(d) How are you this morning?
13. What film does Nelson think about when he is in bed with Pru?
(a) Five Easy Pieces
14. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) It can be fun
(b) It sharpens your senses
(c) He does not have to talk to his wife
(d) It gives you an excuse to stay out
15. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nelson reading about?
2. What is the name of the country club?
3. What city was Skeeter killed in?
4. What does the author say Melanie walks like?
5. What is Harry's position at Springer motors?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)