|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
(a) A gay community
(b) A mormon community
(c) A hippy community
(d) A farming community
2. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
(d) A beach towel
3. Where does Harry stop to inquire about the farm?
(a) A newspaper stand
(b) A supermarket
(c) A post office
(d) A grocers
4. What is Charlie's position at Springer's Motors?
(a) Junior Sales Representative
(b) Assistant Sales Representive
(c) Sales Manager
(d) Senior Sales Representative
5. What does the author say Melanie walks like?
(a) A business woman
(b) A prostitute
(c) A waitress
(d) An athlete
6. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
7. How does Harry know the girl's mother?
(a) They went to the same school
(b) They had an affair
(c) He bought a horse from her
(d) She bought a car from him
8. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
9. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
(a) A Mercedes
(b) A BMW
(c) A Corona
(d) A Corrolla
10. Who does Harry call his enemy?
11. What is the name of the bridge that Harry cuts across?
(a) Jack Street Bridge
(b) Weiser Street Bridge
(c) Fuller Street Bride
(d) Regal Bridge
12. What is the name of the farm that Harry is looking for?
(a) Rabbit Farm
(b) Galilee Farm
(c) Jordan Farm
(d) Nunemacher Farm
13. Who killed Skeeter?
(a) The police
(b) A gangster
(c) A drug dealer
(d) A thief
14. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
(a) Mt. Grand
(b) Mt. Judge
(c) Mt. Jameson
(d) Mt. Kiev
15. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What film does Nelson think about when he is in bed with Pru?
2. What is the name of the country club?
3. Where has Nelson been spending the summer?
4. What is the name of Harry's son?
5. What is Nelson reading about?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)