|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say is the peak month?
2. Who does Nelson tell Melanie he cannot stand?
(a) His grandfather
(b) His mother
(d) His father
3. Who is Melanie going out with?
4. What does Harry offer Nelson?
(b) A shop
(c) A house
(d) A management position
5. Who has Janice been arguing with when Harry arrives?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
(c) Her son
(d) Her sister
6. Where does Harry stop to inquire about the farm?
(a) A supermarket
(b) A newspaper stand
(c) A grocers
(d) A post office
7. Who does Nelson introduce his parents to?
8. Why is Harry annoyed that Janice did not tell him about Pru?
(a) He feels left out
(b) He would have put a stop to it
(c) He would have been easier on Nelson
(d) He would have taken out a loan
9. How is Mim related to Harry?
(a) His mother
(b) His cousin
(c) His sister
(d) His daughter
10. Who does Nelson want to marry him?
(a) A Justice of Peace
(b) A priest
(c) A reverend
(d) A Las Vegas priest
11. What is the name of the main drag?
12. Who does the author say has a musical smile?
13. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
14. What kind of bicycle has Melanie bought?
(a) A Raleigh
(b) A Folio
(c) A Fuji
(d) A Rocket
15. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
(a) Fine looking day
(b) Can I help you folks?
(c) How are you this morning?
(d) What can I do for ya?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry call his enemy?
2. Who does Harry wish could see him rich?
3. Who did Charlie have an affair with 10 years before?
4. What does Harry say he feels naked wearing?
5. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)