|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Charlie have an affair with 10 years before?
2. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(c) Legal evils
(d) Legal eagles
3. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
(a) Mt. Jameson
(b) Mt. Judge
(c) Mt. Kiev
(d) Mt. Grand
4. What does Harry say is the peak month?
5. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
(d) The government
6. Who does the author say has a musical smile?
7. What killed Jill?
(a) A fire
(b) A car
(c) A drive by shooting
8. Why does Harry think his parents never sent him to summer camps?
(a) It never occurred to them
(b) They were over protective
(c) He was anti-social
(d) They were too poor
9. What is the name of Harry's son?
10. Where do Janice and Bessie go every year?
(a) Mexico City
(c) New York
11. What is Harry's position at Springer motors?
(a) Sales Manager
(b) Assistant Sales Representative
(c) Vice President
(d) Chief Sales Representative
12. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
13. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) He is too twitchy
(b) His is too fun loving
(c) He is too lazy
(d) He is too artistic
14. How does Harry know the girl's mother?
(a) She bought a car from him
(b) They went to the same school
(c) They had an affair
(d) He bought a horse from her
15. What is Nelson reading about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry suggest Nelson and Pru do with the baby?
2. What kind of car does Harry drive home in?
3. What is the name of the farm that Harry is looking for?
4. Why does Nelson think Harry' s parents never sent him to summer camps?
5. Which character is pregnant?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)