|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry suggest Nelson and Pru do with the baby?
(a) Foster it
(b) Sell it
(c) Adopt it
(d) Abort it
2. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) It can be fun
(b) It gives you an excuse to stay out
(c) It sharpens your senses
(d) He does not have to talk to his wife
3. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(a) Legal evils
(d) Legal eagles
4. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
(a) Springer's Motors
(b) Glory Motors
(c) Running Motors
(d) Rabbit Run Motors
5. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
(a) Mt. Judge
(b) Mt. Jameson
(c) Mt. Grand
(d) Mt. Kiev
6. Who does Harry buy $11,000 worth of gold from?
7. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
8. What does Nelson phone his parents to ask them?
(a) To organize a party
(b) For use of their car
(c) To come home
(d) For money
9. What is Harry's position at Springer motors?
(a) Chief Sales Representative
(b) Assistant Sales Representative
(c) Vice President
(d) Sales Manager
10. Who did Charlie have an affair with 10 years before?
11. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
(b) A beach towel
12. What is Nelson reading about?
13. What does Harry play at the country club?
14. What is the name of the bridge that Harry cuts across?
(a) Weiser Street Bridge
(b) Jack Street Bridge
(c) Regal Bridge
(d) Fuller Street Bride
15. What is Harry's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the hostage crisis taking place in?
2. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
3. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
4. What is the name of the farm that Harry is looking for?
5. What city was Skeeter killed in?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)