|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
(a) Plans for marrying Janice
(b) Plans for the christening
(c) Plans for Harry's business
(d) Plans for the wedding
2. What does Harry offer Nelson?
(b) A shop
(c) A house
(d) A management position
3. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
(b) A beach towel
4. What does Harry say he feels naked wearing?
(a) Reading glasses
(b) Driving gloves
5. What did Nelson buy while Harry was away?
(a) Three convertibles
(b) A coffee shop
(c) Four Mercedes
(d) A parking lot
6. Who does Harry call his enemy?
7. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
(a) A gay community
(b) A farming community
(c) A mormon community
(d) A hippy community
8. What does Harry say is the peak month?
9. What is the name of the bridge that Harry cuts across?
(a) Regal Bridge
(b) Fuller Street Bride
(c) Weiser Street Bridge
(d) Jack Street Bridge
10. What is Archie Campbell's job?
(c) Car salesman
11. What does Harry play at the country club?
12. Why does Harry think his parents never sent him to summer camps?
(a) He was anti-social
(b) They were too poor
(c) It never occurred to them
(d) They were over protective
13. What does the author say Melanie walks like?
(a) A prostitute
(b) An athlete
(c) A business woman
(d) A waitress
14. What film does Nelson think about when he is in bed with Pru?
(c) Five Easy Pieces
15. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) He is too artistic
(b) His is too fun loving
(c) He is too twitchy
(d) He is too lazy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Charlie have an affair with 10 years before?
2. What is Harry's nickname?
3. Who killed Skeeter?
4. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
5. What is the name of the country club?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)