|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Harry's father never eat without throwing up?
(b) Prawn sandwiches
(d) Crab cakes
2. What does Harry say he feels naked wearing?
(c) Reading glasses
(d) Driving gloves
3. Why is Harry annoyed that Janice did not tell him about Pru?
(a) He feels left out
(b) He would have put a stop to it
(c) He would have been easier on Nelson
(d) He would have taken out a loan
4. What kind of peace does Harry say he likes?
5. How does Harry know the girl's mother?
(a) They had an affair
(b) She bought a car from him
(c) He bought a horse from her
(d) They went to the same school
6. Who does the author say has a musical smile?
7. What is Harry's nickname?
8. Who does Harry buy $11,000 worth of gold from?
9. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
10. Who does Nelson introduce his parents to?
11. What is Charlie's position at Springer's Motors?
(a) Assistant Sales Representive
(b) Junior Sales Representative
(c) Senior Sales Representative
(d) Sales Manager
12. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
(a) Life was hard
(b) Life was sweet
(c) Life was for living
(d) Life was a game
13. What does Harry not like about young people?
(a) Their drugs and draft dodging
(b) Their work ethic
(c) Their free love
(d) Their freedom
14. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
(a) Can I help you folks?
(b) How are you this morning?
(c) What can I do for ya?
(d) Fine looking day
15. What is the name of the bridge that Harry cuts across?
(a) Jack Street Bridge
(b) Regal Bridge
(c) Fuller Street Bride
(d) Weiser Street Bridge
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry think his parents never sent him to summer camps?
2. Why does Nelson think Harry' s parents never sent him to summer camps?
3. Who has Janice been arguing with when Harry arrives?
4. How was Skeeter killed?
5. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)