|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nelson buy while Harry was away?
(a) A parking lot
(b) Four Mercedes
(c) Three convertibles
(d) A coffee shop
2. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
3. What country is the hostage crisis taking place in?
4. What state does Pru attend university in?
(c) New York
(d) New Jersey
5. Where has Nelson been spending the summer?
6. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
(a) A mormon community
(b) A gay community
(c) A hippy community
(d) A farming community
7. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
8. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
(d) A beach towel
9. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
(a) The blacks and Hispanics
(b) The Jews and Germans
(c) The English and Czechs
(d) The Asians and gypsies
10. What was Ruth's surname?
11. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
12. Why does Harry think Nelson will never stick to business?
(a) His is too fun loving
(b) He is too twitchy
(c) He is too lazy
(d) He is too artistic
13. Where does Harry stop to inquire about the farm?
(a) A newspaper stand
(b) A supermarket
(c) A post office
(d) A grocers
14. What city was Skeeter killed in?
(b) New York
15. What does Harry suggest Nelson and Pru do with the baby?
(a) Adopt it
(b) Abort it
(c) Sell it
(d) Foster it
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry's nickname?
2. What is the name of the main drag?
3. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
4. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
5. Who does Nelson tell Melanie he cannot stand?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)