|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(a) Legal evils
(d) Legal eagles
2. What does Harry not like about young people?
(a) Their free love
(b) Their freedom
(c) Their drugs and draft dodging
(d) Their work ethic
3. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
(d) A beach towel
4. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) Weiner Street
(b) Summer Street
(c) South Street
(d) Elm Street
5. What is the name of the main drag?
6. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) He does not have to talk to his wife
(b) It sharpens your senses
(c) It gives you an excuse to stay out
(d) It can be fun
7. What kind of peace does Harry say he likes?
8. How does Harry greet the young man from the farm?
(a) Fine looking day
(b) How are you this morning?
(c) What can I do for ya?
(d) Can I help you folks?
9. What is Charlie's position at Springer's Motors?
(a) Sales Manager
(b) Junior Sales Representative
(c) Assistant Sales Representive
(d) Senior Sales Representative
10. What is the name of the bridge that Harry cuts across?
(a) Jack Street Bridge
(b) Regal Bridge
(c) Weiser Street Bridge
(d) Fuller Street Bride
11. What is the name of the country club?
(a) The Breathing Cow
(b) The Swooping Vulture
(c) The Flying Eagle
(d) The Hopping Spaceman
12. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
13. What is Archie Campbell's job?
(b) Car salesman
14. Who does the girl say she lives with?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her husband
15. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
(a) Life was a game
(b) Life was for living
(c) Life was sweet
(d) Life was hard
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Harry's father never eat without throwing up?
2. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
3. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
4. Who does Harry buy $11,000 worth of gold from?
5. Who does the author say has a musical smile?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)