Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry think his parents never sent him to summer camps?
(a) They were over protective
(b) It never occurred to them
(c) They were too poor
(d) He was anti-social
2. Who is Melanie going out with?
3. What does Harry offer Nelson?
(a) A house
(b) A shop
(c) A management position
4. What kind of community lives in Galilee?
(a) A hippy community
(b) A gay community
(c) A farming community
(d) A mormon community
5. Who does the girl say she lives with?
(a) Her father
(b) Her boyfriend
(c) Her husband
(d) Her mother
6. What does Harry not like about young people?
(a) Their work ethic
(b) Their drugs and draft dodging
(c) Their freedom
(d) Their free love
7. Who does Nelson introduce his parents to?
8. What does Harry say is the peak month?
9. What country is the hostage crisis taking place in?
10. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
11. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
(a) Life was hard
(b) Life was for living
(c) Life was sweet
(d) Life was a game
12. What did Nelson buy while Harry was away?
(a) Three convertibles
(b) A coffee shop
(c) Four Mercedes
(d) A parking lot
13. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
14. What kind of peace does Harry say he likes?
15. What is the name of Harry's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What film does Nelson think about when he is in bed with Pru?
2. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
3. What does Harry say he feels naked wearing?
4. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
5. What does Harry play at the country club?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)