|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Nelson been spending the summer?
2. Who did Charlie have an affair with 10 years before?
3. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
(a) The Jews and Germans
(b) The blacks and Hispanics
(c) The English and Czechs
(d) The Asians and gypsies
4. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
5. What could Harry's father never eat without throwing up?
(c) Crab cakes
(d) Prawn sandwiches
6. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
7. Why does Harry think his parents never sent him to summer camps?
(a) They were over protective
(b) He was anti-social
(c) It never occurred to them
(d) They were too poor
8. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
9. What is the name of the farm that Harry is looking for?
(a) Nunemacher Farm
(b) Galilee Farm
(c) Jordan Farm
(d) Rabbit Farm
10. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
11. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
(a) Rabbit Run Motors
(b) Running Motors
(c) Springer's Motors
(d) Glory Motors
12. What is Archie Campbell's job?
(b) Car salesman
13. What does Harry not like about young people?
(a) Their freedom
(b) Their work ethic
(c) Their drugs and draft dodging
(d) Their free love
14. Who does Harry say destroyed Pinnacle Hotel?
(d) The government
15. What does Archie Campbell come to talk to the family about?
(a) Plans for the christening
(b) Plans for Harry's business
(c) Plans for marrying Janice
(d) Plans for the wedding
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Jill?
2. What does Harry wear when he walks down to the beach?
3. What does Harry play at the country club?
4. Where does Harry stop to inquire about the farm?
5. What does Harry offer Nelson?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)