|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth tell Harry he is dressed up like?
(a) A family man
(b) A pansy
(c) A sports star
(d) A ditchdigger
2. Where was the 1980 Olympics held?
(c) Los Angeles
3. Who did Charlie have an affair with 10 years before?
4. What does Harry call people that work in law?
(a) Legal eagles
(d) Legal evils
5. Who was the President during the 1980 Olympics?
(a) Jimmy Carter
(b) Gerald Ford
(c) Richard Nixon
(d) Ronald Reagan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say is the peak month?
2. What is the name of the man who lived with Harry and Nelson when Harry separated from his wife?
3. What film does Nelson think about when he is in bed with Pru?
4. What does Nelson phone his parents to ask them?
5. Who does Nelson want to marry him?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)