|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
(a) The English and Czechs
(b) The Asians and gypsies
(c) The blacks and Hispanics
(d) The Jews and Germans
2. Who calls the family together for a conference?
(c) Ma Springer
3. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
(a) Mt. Judge
(b) Mt. Jameson
(c) Mt. Kiev
(d) Mt. Grand
4. What is Nelson reading about?
5. What news do Janice and Harry break to Bessie in this chapter?
(a) They are moving to England
(b) They are moving to New York
(c) They are divorcing
(d) They are buying their own house
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
2. What is Nelson drinking at the party?
3. How was Skeeter killed?
4. What does Harry say the world runs on?
5. Where do Janice and Bessie go every year?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)