|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks there is a sad note to Harry's story?
2. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
(a) The Jews and Germans
(b) The Asians and gypsies
(c) The blacks and Hispanics
(d) The English and Czechs
3. Who does Janice say is crude?
(a) James Murkett
(b) Ronnie Harrison
(c) Cindy Murkett
(d) Hilly Harrison
4. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) Summer Street
(b) South Street
(c) Weiner Street
(d) Elm Street
5. What will Charlie have to do when Nelson comes into the business?
(a) Train him
(b) Move into a higher position
(c) Step aside
(d) Open a rival business
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pru's surname?
2. Who calls the family together for a conference?
3. Who is in a deep conversation with Charlie at the wedding?
4. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
5. Who does Janice think is fond of Harry?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)