|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Nelson been spending the summer?
2. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
(a) Life was hard
(b) Life was a game
(c) Life was for living
(d) Life was sweet
3. Who does the girl say she lives with?
(a) Her father
(b) Her husband
(c) Her boyfriend
(d) Her mother
4. What mountain does Route 422 curve around?
(a) Mt. Jameson
(b) Mt. Judge
(c) Mt. Kiev
(d) Mt. Grand
5. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) Summer Street
(b) South Street
(c) Elm Street
(d) Weiner Street
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the car the boy is looking at?
2. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
3. What is Harry's position at Springer motors?
4. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
5. What is the name of the main drag?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)