|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
(a) It gives you an excuse to stay out
(b) It can be fun
(c) It sharpens your senses
(d) He does not have to talk to his wife
2. Where was the 1980 Olympics held?
(b) Los Angeles
3. Why did Harry switch from brandy to beer?
(a) He was feeling sick
(b) He was talking too much
(c) He had a drunken flashback
(d) He was feeling too horny
4. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
5. Whose house do Nelson and Pru live at?
(b) Ma Springers
(c) Harry and Janice's
(d) Their own
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bicycle has Melanie bought?
2. What has made Harry's body harder to insult?
3. What is Charlie's surname?
4. What does the author say Melanie walks like?
5. Where do the Angstroms, the Murketts and the Harrosons decide to go on holiday in January?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)