|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry's nickname?
2. What was the name of the street Harry lived on with Ruth?
(a) Weiner Street
(b) South Street
(c) Summer Street
(d) Elm Street
3. What did Nelson buy while Harry was away?
(a) Four Mercedes
(b) A parking lot
(c) Three convertibles
(d) A coffee shop
4. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
(a) Rabbit Run Motors
(b) Running Motors
(c) Springer's Motors
(d) Glory Motors
5. Who does Harry say has squeezed out the Polacks and Italians?
(a) The English and Czechs
(b) The Jews and Germans
(c) The Asians and gypsies
(d) The blacks and Hispanics
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mim related to Harry?
2. What does Harry call people that work in law?
3. Why does Hary think it is good to have an enemy in the house?
4. Who writes Nelson two letters a day?
5. How does Harry know the girl's mother?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)