1. What is Harry's nickname?
2. What sport did Rabbit used to play in highschool?
3. What is the name of Rabbit's company?
(a) Running Motors
(b) Springer's Motors
(c) Glory Motors
(d) Rabbit Run Motors
4. What is the name of Harry's hometown?
5. What country is the hostage crisis taking place in?
6. What is Harry's position at Springer motors?
(a) Assistant Sales Representative
(b) Sales Manager
(c) Chief Sales Representative
(d) Vice President
7. Who does Harry share 50% of Springer's Motors with?
(a) His brother
(b) His father
(c) His sister
(d) His wife
8. What does Harry not like about young people?
(a) Their drugs and draft dodging
(b) Their work ethic
(c) Their freedom
(d) Their free love
9. What did old people used to say when Harry was young?
(a) Life was for living
(b) Life was hard
(c) Life was a game
(d) Life was sweet
10. What is Charlie's position at Springer's Motors?
(a) Senior Sales Representative
(b) Assistant Sales Representive
(c) Junior Sales Representative
(d) Sales Manager
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,031 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)