Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fowler rushes out to see if he can find Phuong in the wreckage, what does Pyle tell him?
(a) She's not there, I warned her not to go.
(b) Go home, Phuong is waiting there.
(c) Phuong is at the attache's office.
(d) Get out of here, there's nothing you can do!
2. What does Vigot want to do without Phuong being present?
(a) Join Fowler in an opium pipe
(b) Go through Phuong's possessions
(c) Play a dice game
(d) Come to Fowler's apartment and ask more questions
3. Who are the cardinals of Caodaism?
(a) They are soldiers in disguise.
(b) They are monkeys from the sacred mountain.
(c) They are all women.
(d) They are men from the villages.
4. What does Pyle accuse Fowler of doing to keep Phuong for himself?
(c) Getting her pregnant
(d) Bribing Miss Hei
5. Why does Vigot say that he does not believe Fowler killed Pyle?
(a) Because Fowler's alibi checks out.
(b) Because one does not take a book of an enemy for a souvenir.
(c) Because Fowler would not have the stomach for murder.
(d) Because Fowler has been cooperative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fowler go to The Pavillon after leaving the apartment on rue Catinat?
2. What does Mr. Heng want Fowler to do?
3. What does Mr. Heng say that reminds him of Captain Trouin?
4. How does Mr. Heng express his agreement with Fowler?
5. How does Fowler perceive the man who is selling the place?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)