|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Heng ask Fowler?
(a) If Pyle knows York Harding.
(b) If he has any information about Pyle.
(c) If Pyle is really his friend?
(d) If he really wants to stop Pyle.
2. When Fowler goes to see Pyle, to whom does he talk?
(a) Joe, the Economic Attache
(b) Miss Hei
(c) Mr. Heng
3. Why does Fowler tell Pyle he should have a few bad motives?
(a) So he could use them to keep Phuong.
(b) So he could survive in Indochina.
(c) So he would end up in jail.
(d) So he could understand human beings better.
4. Why does Fowler go to The Pavillon after leaving the apartment on rue Catinat?
(a) To avoid seeing Phuong at the Milk Fountain
(b) To meet Joe, the Economic Attache
(c) To find Vigot and ask about Pyle
(d) To see if Phuong is there
5. Why does Fowler say he wants to find another flat?
(a) He doesn't need that many rooms.
(b) He's planning on bringing Helen here.
(c) He plans on moving Dominguez in with him.
(d) There is too much of Phuong where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Trouin say he hates most about the war?
2. What does Fowler ask Mr. Heng about Pyle?
3. What does Fowler realize about bicycle pumps?
4. What does Vigot want to do without Phuong being present?
5. What does Vigot say he dislikes most about his job?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)