|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fowler think is Pyle's obsession?
(a) Politics and York Harding's theory of democracy and public policy
(b) Getting Coca Cola into every country in the world
(c) Taking out corrupt politicians in countries friendly to the USA
(d) Weeding corrupt administrators out of charities
2. Who surprises Fowler by showing up during the march out of Phat Diem?
3. When things settle down at the House of the Five Hundred Girls, where do Pyle, Fowler and Phuong go?
(a) They go to Fowler's apartment.
(b) Granger stays there but Fowler and Pyle go back to the Continental with Phuong.
(c) The go to the Grand Monde.
(d) They go to Pyle's apartment.
4. What seems to be Vigot's main concern?
(a) Bribing Fowler to let him have Phuong
(b) Writing up a report that will pass the scrutiny of his superiors
(c) Finishing and going to the bar
(d) Pinning the crime on Fowler
5. What offer does Pyle make to Miss Hei?
(a) He offers to light her cigarette.
(b) He offers to pay her every time Phuong comes to his apartment.
(c) He offers to show her to the door.
(d) He offers to help Miss Hei get a job with his Mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fowler say to the priest about the sacrament of confession?
2. How was Pyle killed?
3. What is the difference between Fowler and Pyle?
4. Where do Pyle and Fowler want to go?
5. Why does Fowler go to Pyle's apartment?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)