Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel ask to communicate with Eliza?
2. What does Eliza write about in her letters to Leibniz?
3. Where did the Dutch find large amounts of cowrie shells?
4. Where does the tunnel that Jack finds in the woods lead?
5. Whom is the Duke on Monmouth escorting when he meets Eliza?
The pursuit of happiness was a common theme found in this book. What parts of the plot embodied this theme, and how did that pursuit affect the characters involved?
Obsession is a theme present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the outcome of this book?
What role did slavery play in this plot, and which characters were most affected by the inclusion of the theme of slavery?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)