Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel ask to communicate with Eliza?
2. What does Eliza write about in her letters to Leibniz?
3. Where did the Dutch find large amounts of cowrie shells?
4. Where does the tunnel that Jack finds in the woods lead?
5. Whom is the Duke on Monmouth escorting when he meets Eliza?
The pursuit of happiness was a common theme found in this book. What parts of the plot embodied this theme, and how did that pursuit affect the characters involved?
Human nature is a strong symbol and theme in this book. Where does this symbol appear, and what role does it play in the book?
Protection is a strong theme in this story. Where does this theme appear, and which characters are most affected by the presence of this theme?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)