Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel ask to communicate with Eliza?
2. What does Eliza write about in her letters to Leibniz?
3. Where did the Dutch find large amounts of cowrie shells?
4. Where does the tunnel that Jack finds in the woods lead?
5. Whom is the Duke on Monmouth escorting when he meets Eliza?
Essay Topic 1
Maturity is a theme presented in a number of places in this plot, and is manifested in a number of different ways. Choose a few of these instances and compare and contrast them. How are they different in their manifestations of this sensitive theme?
Essay Topic 2
Training and education are topics of discussion in this book. Where do these topics appear in this book, and what effects do they have on the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
What role did slavery play in this plot, and which characters were most affected by the inclusion of the theme of slavery?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)