|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is the Duke on Monmouth escorting when he meets Eliza?
2. Where does Eliza see Jack again after their long separation?
(a) The beach.
(b) A shop.
(c) A tavern.
(d) The castle.
3. What kind of riding does Eliza hope to show Lisolette?
(a) Bareback riding.
(b) Country jump riding.
(c) English parade riding.
(d) Side saddle riding.
4. What does Eliza think when she first sees Jack after their long separation?
(a) She has died.
(b) She is seeing a ghost.
(c) She is hallucinating.
(d) She is finally being blessed.
5. For what organization is Daniel a secretary?
(a) The Cambridge Board.
(b) The Royal Society.
(c) The Church of England.
(d) The Puritans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eliza tries to kill Jack with __________.
2. Why doesn't Jack go North after wandering through Paris?
3. What secret did Daniel keep for James?
4. Whom does Jack find in the woods?
5. What job does Jack take in Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does John Churchill give Jack after he is stabbed?
2. What happens between Eliza and d'Arcachon?
3. What does Bob ask Eliza for help with?
4. What bothers Jack when he first gets to Paris?
5. What rumor does dAvaux spread that causes Eliza trouble while being a governess?
6. Why has Bob come to ask Eliza for help?
7. What happens to Eliza on her trip to Varseilles?
8. How has Eliza been sending messages without being discovered?
9. Why does Daniel get a new guard while in prison?
10. What does Liselotte tell the King about Eliza?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)