|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel say he doesn't want to move to America?
(a) His wife refuses to go.
(b) He hates ships.
(c) He has not given up on England.
(d) He has responsibilities at home.
2. Whom does Eliza blame when she is treated like a prostitute?
(c) The King.
3. What did dAvaux hide in Eliza's things?
4. What is Comstock's first name?
5. Who helps Eliza get on a boat in Nijemegen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are chasing the people Jack finds in the woods?
2. For what organization is Daniel a secretary?
3. What does John give Jack money for when he is imprisoned?
4. Why doesn't Jack go North after wandering through Paris?
5. What does Eliza learn about in Amsterdam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bothers Jack when he first gets to Paris?
2. How does Jack make money while in Paris?
3. What happens to Jack off the coast of Africa?
4. Why has Bob come to ask Eliza for help?
5. Why does Jack go to Paris?
6. What rumor does dAvaux spread that causes Eliza trouble while being a governess?
7. What does Newton think Solomon knew, and why?
8. What does Bob ask Eliza for help with?
9. What does Liselotte tell the King about Eliza?
10. Where is Daniel held prisoner, and why is this ironic to him?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)