|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did dAvaux think was helping Eliza correspond with William?
2. What season does Jack wander through Paris?
3. How did Eliza prove her innocence when dAvaux's hidden items were found in her things?
(a) She showed them his letter.
(b) She couldn't read the writing.
(c) She had a bank statement with her.
(d) She flirted with the guards.
4. What news does Genoese give Jack?
(a) His mother died.
(b) The King is dead.
(c) His brother is in prison.
(d) Eliza moved away.
5. How long has Daniel known James?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret did Daniel keep for James?
2. What allows Eliza to speak to Lisolette?
3. Why does Daniel say he doesn't want to move to America?
4. Where does the tunnel that Jack finds in the woods lead?
5. How does Eliza feel about her status as a commoner?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)