|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Jack take in Paris?
(b) Delivery man.
(c) Hit man.
2. Why does Daniel spend so much time at Whitehall?
(a) The Royal Society meets there.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He works with the King.
(d) Newton works there.
3. Why does Daniel say he doesn't want to move to America?
(a) He hates ships.
(b) He has not given up on England.
(c) His wife refuses to go.
(d) He has responsibilities at home.
4. Whom does Daniel talk to about overseas possessions?
(a) Ben Franklin.
(b) John Smith.
(c) William Penn.
(d) Thomas Paine.
5. Where does Jack find Arlanc?
(a) A butcher house.
(b) A slave gallery.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack Ketch's occupation?
2. What weapon does John give Jack when he is imprisoned?
3. Why doesn't Jack go North after wandering through Paris?
4. Who are chasing the people Jack finds in the woods?
5. What is Comstock's first name?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)