|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eliza think when she first sees Jack after their long separation?
(a) She is hallucinating.
(b) She is finally being blessed.
(c) She has died.
(d) She is seeing a ghost.
2. Where does Eliza see Jack again after their long separation?
(a) A shop.
(b) A tavern.
(c) The castle.
(d) The beach.
3. What does Eliza do that enrages Jack in Amsterdam?
(a) Buys fine clothing.
(b) Gets arrested.
(c) Flirts with other men.
(d) Fights another woman.
4. Why doesn't Jack go North after wandering through Paris?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He misses Eliza.
(d) There is a warrant for his arrest..
5. What work does Eliza do for M. le Comte de Beziers?
(a) She is a governess.
(b) She is a maid.
(c) She is a trader.
(d) She is a harlot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Eliza hope to use to get into Whitehall?
2. What is Genoese's occupation?
3. What does Daniel say a revolution does not have to include?
4. Why does Eliza say she spent time at a convent?
5. Who is the real Countess de Zeur?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jack go to Paris?
2. Where is Daniel held prisoner, and why is this ironic to him?
3. What happens to Eliza on her trip to Varseilles?
4. What advice does John Churchill give Jack after he is stabbed?
5. Who is St. George?
6. Why is Rossignol so worried about Eliza's actions?
7. What does Liselotte tell the King about Eliza?
8. What bothers Jack when he first gets to Paris?
9. Why are Bob and Dick sent to visit Daniel in prison?
10. Why does Daniel get a new guard while in prison?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)