|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eliza make notes in an unsuspicious way?
(a) She writes coded letters.
(b) She bakes them in cakes.
(c) She writes them on pieces of trash.
(d) She cross stitches them.
2. What is Comstock's first name?
3. What kind of business does Jack get involved with when he gets back to Amsterdam?
4. Whom does Eliza hope to use to get into Whitehall?
5. Who suggests that Daniel should move to America?
(a) William Penn.
(b) Isaac Newton.
(c) King James.
(d) Thomas Pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rossignol think Eliza spent time in a convent?
2. Where does the tunnel that Jack finds in the woods lead?
3. What injury does the duc d'Arcachon sustain?
4. What secret did Daniel keep for James?
5. What does Daniel say a revolution does not have to include?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Eliza been sending messages without being discovered?
2. What kind of life does Eliza tell dAvaux she wants for herself?
3. Why doesn't Arlanc want to be rescued?
4. Why has Bob come to ask Eliza for help?
5. How does Eliza receive her title of nobility?
6. What rumor does dAvaux spread that causes Eliza trouble while being a governess?
7. What does Eliza send reports to William about?
8. What happens to Jack off the coast of Africa?
9. Why is Rossignol so worried about Eliza's actions?
10. How does Rossingol discover Eliza is corresponding with members of the Royal Society?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)