|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel say a revolution does not have to include?
2. Who tells the King of Eliza's codes?
3. What does John give Jack money for when he is imprisoned?
(a) To take care of his horse.
(b) To protect the other prisoners.
(c) To not tell about their prior connection.
(d) To send a message to his father.
4. What weapon does John give Jack when he is imprisoned?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A sword.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A whip.
5. What is Jack Ketch's occupation?
(c) College professor.
(d) Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothing does Jack steal when he escapes his imprisonment?
2. What secret did Daniel keep for James?
3. Who has the idea to manipulate Mr. Sluys?
4. Where does Jack want to sell the stolen horse?
5. Who injures the duc d'Arcachon?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)