|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rossignol think Eliza spent time in a convent?
(a) She had syphilis.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She was hiding from someone.
(d) She fell while riding.
2. Where does Eliza see Jack again after their long separation?
(a) A shop.
(b) A tavern.
(c) The beach.
(d) The castle.
3. What is Comstock's first name?
4. What kind of riding does Eliza hope to show Lisolette?
(a) English parade riding.
(b) Bareback riding.
(c) Side saddle riding.
(d) Country jump riding.
5. Whom is King Louis supposed to look like on the stone gate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Eliza blame when she is treated like a prostitute?
2. Whom does Eliza hope to use to get into Whitehall?
3. Why does Eliza want to visit Whitehall?
4. What does Eliza think when she first sees Jack after their long separation?
5. What does Eliza learn about in Amsterdam?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)