|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does John give Jack when he is imprisoned?
(a) A whip.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A sword.
(d) A dagger.
2. What does d'Arcachon leave Eliza when he departs?
(a) A letter.
(c) A ring.
(d) Some money.
3. What kind of place does Eliza meet with William for several days after her stay in the convent?
(a) A hut.
(b) A fort.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A castle.
4. How are James and Charles related?
(a) James is Charles's nephew.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are half-brothers.
5. For what organization is Daniel a secretary?
(a) The Cambridge Board.
(b) The Puritans.
(c) The Royal Society.
(d) The Church of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the idea to manipulate Mr. Sluys?
2. Whom is King Louis supposed to look like on the stone gate?
3. What does Fatio warn William about?
4. Whom does Eliza hope to use to get into Whitehall?
5. Why doesn't Jack go North after wandering through Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What test does Lisolette give Eliza when they begin associating with each other?
2. What does Liselotte tell the King about Eliza?
3. Why does Daniel get a new guard while in prison?
4. Why has Bob come to ask Eliza for help?
5. Who is St. George?
6. What is Kuxen?
7. What happens to Eliza on her trip to Varseilles?
8. Why is Eliza going to Varseilles?
9. What does Eliza send reports to William about?
10. How does Eliza receive her title of nobility?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)