|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Comstock says Daniel should maintain good relations with ________.
(a) The Puritans.
(b) The church leaders.
(c) The board of Cambridge.
(d) The next king.
2. Whom is the Duke on Monmouth escorting when he meets Eliza?
3. How does Eliza feel about her status as a commoner?
(a) It is awkward.
(b) It keeps her humble.
(c) She takes pride in it.
(d) She likes it.
4. How does Daniel ask to communicate with Eliza?
(a) Phone calls.
(b) Personal meetings.
(d) Through letters.
5. What is Jack Ketch's occupation?
(c) Prime Minister.
(d) College professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Bob to ask Eliza for help with his beloved?
2. What is Rossignol's job?
3. How are James and Charles related?
4. What does William want Eliza to give Daniel?
5. What injury does the duc d'Arcachon sustain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Bob come to ask Eliza for help?
2. Why is Rossignol so worried about Eliza's actions?
3. What kind of life does Eliza tell dAvaux she wants for herself?
4. How is the telling of Monmouth's death different from the rest of the book?
5. Why does Jack go to Paris?
6. What does Eliza send reports to William about?
7. What does Liselotte tell the King about Eliza?
8. How does Jack make money while in Paris?
9. Who is St. George?
10. What advice does John Churchill give Jack after he is stabbed?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)