|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel ask to communicate with Eliza?
(a) Through letters.
(b) Personal meetings.
(d) Phone calls.
2. What does Eliza write about in her letters to Leibniz?
(b) Versailles Society.
(c) The children she used to teach.
(d) Her walks in the park.
3. Where did the Dutch find large amounts of cowrie shells?
(a) The English Channel.
(c) The Sandwhich Islands.
(d) The Philippines.
4. Where does the tunnel that Jack finds in the woods lead?
(a) A mine.
(b) A church.
(c) A prison.
(d) A town.
5. Whom is the Duke on Monmouth escorting when he meets Eliza?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of place does Eliza meet with William for several days after her stay in the convent?
2. What does William want Eliza to give Daniel?
3. Whom does Jack bribe in Paris?
4. Whom does Eliza hope to use to get into Whitehall?
5. What does Fatio warn William about?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)