|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the idea to manipulate Mr. Sluys?
(c) The Duke on Monmouth.
2. What secret did Daniel keep for James?
(a) He had a bastard son.
(b) He was impotent.
(c) He couldn't read.
(d) He had syphilis.
3. Who is with Jack when Eliza sees him again after their long separation?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His slave.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
4. Where does the tunnel that Jack finds in the woods lead?
(a) A church.
(b) A mine.
(c) A prison.
(d) A town.
5. Who are chasing the people Jack finds in the woods?
(a) Towns folk.
(b) Witch hunters.
(c) Debt collectors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack get angry with Eliza when he returns to Amsterdam?
2. Why does Daniel say he doesn't want to move to America?
3. What is Jack imprisoned in?
4. What does Jack have to do to avoid being arrested in Paris?
5. Whom does Jack bribe in Paris?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)