|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent Dick, Bob and Jack to get work?
(a) Their aunt.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their father.
(d) Their mistress.
2. Who wants to autopsy Wilkins?
3. What does Eliza dress up as when they go to Leipzig?
(a) A coutier.
(b) A maid.
(c) A noblewoman.
(d) A man.
4. Where do Tess and Daniel first make love?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A chapel.
(c) The theater.
(d) A carriage.
5. Where does Daniel run when Wilkins's death is discussed?
(a) The lobby.
(b) The garden.
(c) The street.
(d) The square.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Duke of York find out about Hooke's experiments with dogs?
2. What test did Daniel have to pass to avoid being kicked out of college?
3. What was Bob and Jack's second job?
4. What did Eliza disguise herself in when she ran away with Jack?
5. What did Daniel say he learned most from at college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Drake think of the London fire?
2. How does the doctor help Jack?
3. How does Daniel describe the beginning of his friendship with Newton?
4. How does this book begin?
5. What does Eliza hope to sell at a fair?
6. What does Oldenburg tell Daniel while he is in prison?
7. What does Daniel say about England and war?
8. Why did Daniel begin studying Natural Philosophy?
9. What does Boyle say after Wilkins's death that upsets Daniel?
10. What does Daniel see is his role when the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)