|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Tess and Daniel first make love?
(a) The theater.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A chapel.
(d) A carriage.
2. What affected Wilkins's judgement before his death?
(a) His poverty.
(b) His pain medication.
(c) His illness.
(d) His pain.
3. What caused Cambridge to be closed in 1665?
(a) A scandal.
(b) The Plague.
(c) A lack of funding.
(d) The War.
4. What ocean is Daniel in when he escapes from Blackbeard?
5. What does Daniel nearly swallow when he sees Enoch?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His fork.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His biscuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oldenburg arrested?
2. Why does Trinity close a second time?
3. What does Daniel retrieve for Newton during the play?
4. Why did Daniel see a boy stabbed at college?
5. What did Jack do for the man in rags?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is St. George?
2. What does Daniel see is his role when the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
3. Why did Daniel begin studying Natural Philosophy?
4. How does Daniel help Van Hoek in Cape Cod Bay?
5. What did Newton build on a wall in Cambridge?
6. How did Eliza come to be in the place she met Jack?
7. How does the doctor help Jack?
8. How did Jack meet Eliza?
9. How does Daniel meet Tess?
10. Why does Daniel leave his family and go to London?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)