|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Daniel fear the Plague so much?
(a) It brought death.
(b) It was a sign of the Apocalypse.
(c) His father died of it.
(d) He was sickly.
2. Why is Oldenburg arrested?
(a) Foreign correspondance.
3. What kind of language did Wilkins want to create?
4. What does Daniel use to escape Blackbeard?
5. What college did Daniel make a hole at?
(a) Oxford College.
(b) Gresham College.
(c) University of the Trinity.
(d) Cambridge University.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jack meet Churchill?
2. What did Daniel discuss with Newton on the way to the fair?
3. What test did Daniel have to pass to avoid being kicked out of college?
4. What is Tess's occupation?
5. What did Eliza disguise herself in when she ran away with Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the doctor help Jack?
2. What does Oldenburg tell Daniel while he is in prison?
3. How does Daniel meet Tess?
4. What did the Duke of York want to talk to Daniel about?
5. What news does the Earl of Epsom bring Daniel?
6. What did Newton build on a wall in Cambridge?
7. What does Eliza hope to sell at a fair?
8. How does this book begin?
9. How does Daniel meet Leibniz?
10. What happens when Trinity re-opens after the first closure?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)