|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What period is this book set in?
2. What did Dick, Bob, and Jack get as their first job?
(a) Working the ferry.
(b) Picking pockets.
(c) Robbing boats.
(d) Running the stage.
3. How did Daniel meet Tess?
(a) She was in the play.
(b) She was related to Newton.
(c) She sat next to him at the play.
(d) She asked about the hole.
4. What does Jack name the horse he steals?
5. Who signed the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The King.
(d) The House Speaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was being executed in the camp that Jack ended up in after chasing a bird?
2. During what month is the Minerva attacked?
3. How did the Duke of York find out about Hooke's experiments with dogs?
4. What is the Minerva attacked by?
5. How did Dick die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Jack after his visit to Backboden?
2. Why did Daniel think he got the best education possible at Cambridge?
3. What does Oldenburg tell Daniel while he is in prison?
4. What frightens Jack in Backboden?
5. What does Daniel see is his role when the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
6. What does Drake think of the London fire?
7. How does Daniel help Van Hoek in Cape Cod Bay?
8. What happens when Trinity re-opens after the first closure?
9. What news does the Earl of Epsom bring Daniel?
10. How is Leibniz's mine different from other mines?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)