|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Daniel study in school?
(d) Natural Philosophy.
2. Where did Churchill say Jack would be useful?
(a) In a regiment.
(b) In a factory.
(c) In politics.
(d) In prison.
3. What college did Daniel make a hole at?
(a) University of the Trinity.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Oxford College.
(d) Gresham College.
4. What is the Minerva?
(a) A train.
(b) A ship.
(c) A horse.
(d) A plane.
5. What area did Wilkins make bad decisions in before his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Jack when he met Churchill?
2. How did the Duke of York find out about Hooke's experiments with dogs?
3. What is the Minerva attacked by?
4. Where did homeless people go to stay warm?
5. What kind of language did Wilkins want to create?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Leibniz's mine different from other mines?
2. What does Eliza hope to sell at a fair?
3. How did Jack meet Eliza?
4. What job did Jack have at the prison?
5. How does Daniel meet Leibniz?
6. What did the Duke of York want to talk to Daniel about?
7. What happens when Trinity re-opens after the first closure?
8. What frightens Jack in Backboden?
9. How did Eliza come to be in the place she met Jack?
10. How does this book begin?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)