|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Daniel help Wilkins do while Cambridge was closed?
(a) Write a book.
(b) All of these.
(c) Do experiments.
(d) Bring in the crops.
2. What did Daniel study in school?
(d) Natural Philosophy.
3. Princess Caroline wants Daniel's help with _____________.
(a) Reuniting two researches.
(b) Teaching her children.
(c) Building a college.
(d) Finding her husband.
4. What does Daniel retrieve for Newton during the play?
(a) A hat.
(b) A drink.
(c) His book.
(d) Some notes.
5. What was the hole Daniel made used for?
(a) A view point.
(b) A tracking system.
(c) A sky light.
(d) A telescope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Minerva attacked by?
2. Why did Daniel fear the Plague so much?
3. Why is Oldenburg arrested?
4. What did Daniel rarely do at college after meeting Newton?
5. Who starts a fire at Daniel's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Daniel say about England and war?
2. How does Daniel describe the beginning of his friendship with Newton?
3. How does Daniel meet Tess?
4. What did the Duke of York want to talk to Daniel about?
5. What job did Jack have at the prison?
6. How does Daniel meet Leibniz?
7. What does Oldenburg tell Daniel while he is in prison?
8. What did Newton build on a wall in Cambridge?
9. Why is the Minerva attacked?
10. What does Daniel see is his role when the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)