|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Oldenburg arrested?
(d) Foreign correspondance.
2. What did Hooke do with dogs while Wilkins was making his alphabet?
(a) Put them to sleep.
(b) Gave blood transfusions.
(c) Collected fleas from them.
(d) Bred them.
3. What is Tess's occupation?
4. How old was Eliza when she was abducted?
5. How many wagons does Leibniz take to the Fair?
(a) 1 dozen.
(b) 2 dozen.
(c) 4 dozen.
(d) 3 dozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Enoch's saddle bags filled with at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Daniel say he learned most from at college?
3. What was Bob and Jack's second job?
4. Jack headed east to fight ___________.
5. What does Eliza dress up as when they go to Leipzig?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Trinity re-opens after the first closure?
2. Why did Daniel think he got the best education possible at Cambridge?
3. How does the doctor help Jack?
4. What happens to Jack off the coast of Africa?
5. What does Bob ask Eliza for help with?
6. What does Eliza send reports to William about?
7. What does Daniel see is his role when the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
8. Why does Daniel get a new guard while in prison?
9. How is Leibniz's mine different from other mines?
10. How did Eliza come to be in the place she met Jack?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)