|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Bob is in love with?
2. Who is the real Countess de Zeur?
3. Whom does Jack find in the woods?
(c) Pagan worshippers.
4. Why does Rossignol think Eliza spent time in a convent?
(a) She was hiding from someone.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She fell while riding.
(d) She had syphilis.
5. What news does Genoese give Jack?
(a) His mother died.
(b) The King is dead.
(c) Eliza moved away.
(d) His brother is in prison.
6. Why does Jack get angry with Eliza when he returns to Amsterdam?
(a) She wants to teach him.
(b) She wants to marry him.
(c) She wants to hire him.
(d) She wants to support him.
7. How does Eliza make notes in an unsuspicious way?
(a) She bakes them in cakes.
(b) She writes coded letters.
(c) She cross stitches them.
(d) She writes them on pieces of trash.
8. Whom is King Louis supposed to look like on the stone gate?
9. Who are chasing the people Jack finds in the woods?
(a) Witch hunters.
(b) Debt collectors.
(c) Towns folk.
10. What stock in France does Eliza invest in?
(a) VEC stock.
(b) VIC stock.
(c) VAC stock.
(d) VOC stock.
11. Where does Genoese live?
12. What does Eliza think when she first sees Jack after their long separation?
(a) She is hallucinating.
(b) She has died.
(c) She is seeing a ghost.
(d) She is finally being blessed.
13. What clothing does Jack steal when he escapes his imprisonment?
(a) A cape.
(c) A hat.
(d) A scarf.
14. What does William want Eliza to give Daniel?
(b) A friend in a low place.
(c) Something to live for.
(d) Proof of the infiltration.
15. Who injures the duc d'Arcachon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Genoese's occupation?
2. How did Eliza prove her innocence when dAvaux's hidden items were found in her things?
3. How long has Daniel known James?
4. What is Rossignol's job?
5. What is Jack Ketch's occupation?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)