|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Daniel see a boy stabbed at college?
(a) He tried to protect a woman.
(b) He believed in Alchemy.
(c) He challenged another boy to a duel.
(d) He refused to cheat on his exams.
2. Who wants to autopsy Wilkins?
3. What is the Minerva?
(a) A ship.
(b) A train.
(c) A horse.
(d) A plane.
4. What kind of bird did Jack chase while in the Army?
(a) An emu.
(b) A peacock.
(c) An ostrich.
(d) A pheasant.
5. How did Dick die?
(a) He got the Plague.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He was hung.
(d) He was shot.
6. What did Eliza disguise herself in when she ran away with Jack?
(a) A dancer's garb.
(b) A dead man's turban.
(c) The captain's coat.
(d) The master's robes.
7. What kind of mines does Jack buy shares in?
8. What did Daniel's father own?
(a) A farm.
(b) An inn.
(c) A lake.
(d) A boat.
9. When did Jack meet Churchill?
(a) When he joined the Army.
(b) When his mother died.
(c) When his brother was knighted.
(d) When he was working at the prison.
10. The man in rags was from _________.
11. Where does Daniel run when Wilkins's death is discussed?
(a) The street.
(b) The garden.
(c) The square.
(d) The lobby.
12. What was the hole Daniel made used for?
(a) A sky light.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A tracking system.
(d) A view point.
13. Who did experiments with gunpowder?
14. What was Eliza's profession?
15. How does Jeffreys think Daniel wants England to be run?
(a) By democracy.
(b) By religion.
(c) By fear.
(d) By tyranny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Princess Caroline wants Daniel's help with _____________.
2. During what month is the Minerva attacked?
3. What ocean is Daniel in when he escapes from Blackbeard?
4. How long had London been burning when Daniel first saw it?
5. What does Daniel retrieve for Newton during the play?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)