Mid-Book Test (up to Section 8: King of the Vagabonds, pages 450-502)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What caused Cambridge to be closed in 1665?
a) The Plague.
b) A lack of funding.
c) The War.
d) A scandal.
2. What was Eliza's profession?
3. Who signed the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters?
a) The House Speaker.
b) The Queen.
c) The King.
d) The Prime Minister.
4. What did Daniel rarely do at college after meeting Newton?
a) Go to class.
b) Do experiments.
c) Write home.
5. Whom does Wilkins ask to carry on his work?
6. Princess Caroline wants Daniel's help...
This section contains 459 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)