|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Daniel's father own?
(a) A lake.
(b) A boat.
(c) A farm.
(d) An inn.
2. What test did Daniel have to pass to avoid being kicked out of college?
3. What does Daniel nearly swallow when he sees Enoch?
(a) His fork.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His biscuit.
4. What was the hole Daniel made used for?
(a) A view point.
(b) A sky light.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A tracking system.
5. Who signed the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The House Speaker.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The King.
6. What kind of mines does Jack buy shares in?
7. How old was Eliza when she was abducted?
8. What did Daniel say he learned most from at college?
(a) Drunken conversations.
(b) Newton's ramblings.
(c) The Bible.
(d) His experiments.
9. Why was Eliza afraid of the man in rags?
(a) She thought she recognized him.
(b) She didn't trust strange men.
(c) She saw his weapon.
(d) She was afraid of the Plague.
10. Who takes Enoch to the ferry?
(a) Daniel Waterhouse.
(b) Ben Franklin.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
11. Who is the leading dissenter when Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
12. Daniel's father taught him to prepare for ____________.
(a) The second coming.
(b) The apocalypse.
(c) The new world.
(d) The industrial period.
13. What did Daniel discuss with Newton on the way to the fair?
14. Who did Daniel make the hole at a college for?
15. What does Jack name the horse he steals?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had London been burning when Daniel first saw it?
2. Why does Trinity close a second time?
3. What kind of shop did Newton have someone watching him in?
4. Why did Daniel see a boy stabbed at college?
5. Where did homeless people go to stay warm?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)