|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Daniel study in school?
(c) Natural Philosophy.
2. Daniel's father taught him to prepare for ____________.
(a) The second coming.
(b) The apocalypse.
(c) The industrial period.
(d) The new world.
3. What are Enoch's saddle bags filled with at the beginning of the book?
4. What did Dick, Bob, and Jack get as their first job?
(a) Running the stage.
(b) Picking pockets.
(c) Working the ferry.
(d) Robbing boats.
5. Who saw the fire in London as a sign of the Apocalypse?
(b) Daniel's father.
(d) All of these.
6. What is Tess's occupation?
7. Who did experiments with gunpowder?
8. How long had London been burning when Daniel first saw it?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 1 week.
9. Who is the leading dissenter when Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
10. Who takes Enoch to the ferry?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) Ben Franklin.
(d) Daniel Waterhouse.
11. Why did Daniel fear the Plague so much?
(a) He was sickly.
(b) His father died of it.
(c) It was a sign of the Apocalypse.
(d) It brought death.
12. Whom does Wilkins ask to carry on his work?
13. Where is the debate over Wilkins autopsy held?
(a) The Royal Society.
(b) The Black Room.
(c) The Royal Theater.
(d) The London Bridge.
14. Why did Daniel see a boy stabbed at college?
(a) He tried to protect a woman.
(b) He refused to cheat on his exams.
(c) He believed in Alchemy.
(d) He challenged another boy to a duel.
15. What kind of shop did Newton have someone watching him in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daniel discuss with Newton on the way to the fair?
2. Why does Daniel wait at the Square on London Bridge?
3. What is the Minerva?
4. What is the occupation of Edward Teach?
5. Who sent Dick, Bob and Jack to get work?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)