|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eliza's profession?
2. What did Daniel say he learned most from at college?
(a) His experiments.
(b) Newton's ramblings.
(c) Drunken conversations.
(d) The Bible.
3. When did Jack meet Churchill?
(a) When he was working at the prison.
(b) When his mother died.
(c) When he joined the Army.
(d) When his brother was knighted.
4. How old was Eliza when she was abducted?
5. Daniel's father taught him to prepare for ____________.
(a) The apocalypse.
(b) The second coming.
(c) The new world.
(d) The industrial period.
6. What kind of mines does Jack buy shares in?
7. What did Daniel see a play about at Cambridge?
(a) Politicians who are corrupted.
(b) The war.
(c) Courtly intrigue.
(d) King Henry VIII's life.
8. What did Dick, Bob, and Jack get as their first job?
(a) Working the ferry.
(b) Running the stage.
(c) Robbing boats.
(d) Picking pockets.
9. What is the name of Daniel's father?
10. What did Daniel rarely do at college after meeting Newton?
(a) Go to class.
(b) Do experiments.
(d) Write home.
11. What kind of bird did Jack chase while in the Army?
(a) An ostrich.
(b) An emu.
(c) A pheasant.
(d) A peacock.
12. Where do Tess and Daniel first make love?
(a) The theater.
(b) A chapel.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A carriage.
13. Who wants to autopsy Wilkins?
14. What ocean is Daniel in when he escapes from Blackbeard?
15. What did Jack do for the man in rags?
(a) Gave him clothes.
(b) Let him ride the horse.
(c) Gave him medicine.
(d) Made him dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Daniel make the hole at a college for?
2. Who talks Jack into buying shares in a mine?
3. Who signed the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters?
4. What was Bob and Jack's second job?
5. What is Tess's occupation?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)