|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ocean is Daniel in when he escapes from Blackbeard?
2. What kind of mines does Jack buy shares in?
3. Where did homeless people go to stay warm?
(a) Hot springs.
(c) Abandoned houses.
4. Who did Daniel make the hole at a college for?
5. Who signed the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The King.
(d) The House Speaker.
6. How long did it take Daniel to make the hole at a college?
(a) 1 month,
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
7. During what month is the Minerva attacked?
8. What is the Minerva attacked by?
9. What does Daniel nearly swallow when he sees Enoch?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His fork.
(d) His biscuit.
10. What is the occupation of Edward Teach?
11. What was the hole Daniel made used for?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A sky light.
(c) A view point.
(d) A tracking system.
12. Where is the book set at the beginning?
(b) New York.
13. What did Daniel study in school?
(b) Natural Philosophy.
14. Why does Daniel wait at the Square on London Bridge?
(a) To hide from someone.
(b) To meet someone.
(c) To make some measurements.
(d) To take a break.
15. Daniel's father taught him to prepare for ____________.
(a) The industrial period.
(b) The apocalypse.
(c) The new world.
(d) The second coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Enoch's saddle bags filled with at the beginning of the book?
2. What affected Wilkins's judgement before his death?
3. What does Jack name the horse he steals?
4. What does Van Hoek do with the men he captures who attacked the Minerva?
5. What was Eliza's profession?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)