Short Answer Questions Key
1. What period is this book set in?
2. Why is the woman being hanged at the beginning of the book?
She is a witch.
3. Where is the book set at the beginning?
4. What are Enoch's saddle bags filled with at the beginning of the book?
5. What is van Hoek's occupation?
6. Who takes Enoch to the ferry?
7. What does Daniel nearly swallow when he sees Enoch?
8. Princess Caroline wants Daniel's help with _____________.
Reuniting two researches.
9. Daniel's father taught him to prepare for ____________.
This section contains 3,289 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)